Advertisement No: AERB/01/2018
ATOMIC ENERGY REGULATORY BOARD(AERB)
AERB aka Atomic Energy Regulatory Board invites Application for the post of 20 Scientific & Technical Officer(G/F),(E),(D),(C) Vacancy. Apply Online before 31 October 2018. AERB Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is https://recruit.aerb.gov.in
Name of the post — Scientific & Technical Officer(G/F),(E),(D),(C)
No of post — 20
Pay Scale — Pay Matrix Level – 10,11,12,13,13A
Candidate Must Have Passed Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical/ Nuclear /Civil (Geo-technical)/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics or Ph.D in Related Fields.
General Conditions:tamilnadu govt employment
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is subject to the availability of suitable candidates and also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government of India from time to time.
- The eligibility criteria including the period of experience (as applicable) as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date of receipt of applications.
- Candidates should ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for screening test/interview.
- The candidates are required to produce printout of online application, admit card (to be downloaded from the website) and submit the same with original certificates along with the attested copies (self-attested) of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification (certificates & mark sheets), caste, experience certificate, etc. only at the time of interview. Candidates who report for the interview without any
of the supporting documents will not be allowed to appear before the interview committee.
- Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies ,etc, after the submission of the online application, should submit the hard copy of the application routed through proper channel to Chief Administrative Officer, Atomic Energy Regulatory Board, Niyamak Bhavan,Anushaktinagar, Mumbai — 400 094. They are also required to submit a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from the employer at the time of Interview. If candidates fail to submit ‘NOC’ at the time of interview, they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- In case Universities / Boards award letter grades /CGPA/OGPA/SGPA, the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University/Board. In the absence of the same the candidature will not be considered for interview.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category should clearly indicate the same in the application (even when applying for UR vacancy) and should furnish proof of the same in the specified format at the time of interview failing which they will be treated as Unreserved (UR) and subsequent representations for change of community status will not be entertained.
- Candidates will be called for technical interview based on their academic & professional qualifications and experience in the relevant field. Final selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:01-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:31-10-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through AERB website https://recruit.aerb.gov.in from 01-10-2018 to 31-10-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form