Last Date:25 Sep,2019
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
NIN Hyderabad invites applications from suitable candidates for the recruitment to 20 posts of Personal Assistant and Various on permanent basis. Only eligible candidates need to apply.Candidates will be required to send applications in prescribed format so as to reach it to the concerned address on or before 25-09-2019 .All applications will be accepted by post only.
Name of the post – Personal Assistant,Stenographer,Clerk & Various
No of post – 20
Pay Scale – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-,Rs.25,500-81,100/-,Rs.19,900-63,200/-
12th class pass / Bachelor degree in any discipline, / Degree and Typing speed.
General Conditions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Due administrative reason the Director, ICMR-NIN Or Director-General, ICMR, New Delhi reserved the right to cancel the entire Employment Notification Or part of the notification Or posts.
- Those working in Central/State Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking / Government funded Organizations etc., should submit their application THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL.
- Educational qualifications should be from a recognized Board / University / Organization. PWD certificate should have been issued by Competent Medical Authority.
- Candidates applying for more than one post(s), should apply separately for each post and submit hard copies with relevant documents and fee for each post.The decision of the Director and Appointing Authority in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of test, allotment of posts to selected candidates, etc., will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this matter., and grievance is subject to the Hyderabad jurisdiction only.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or trying political or other outside influence with regard to selection / recruitment shall be a disqualification.
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed format only. In complete / late or without demand draft/not in prescribed online application format will be summarily rejected. The Director, NIN reserves the right to accept or reject any / all the applications. Short listed candidates will be called for written test / skill test. The vacancies shown are tentative and may vary. No enquiry or correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Call Letters for written test will be sent through Email / displayed on the website of the ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad (www.nin.res.in), so ensure the email IDs are correctly mentioned in the applications.
- Applications received after the due date i.e., 25-09-2019 upto 5-00 P.M. and incomplete applications without demand draft, photograph or without required copies of certificates will not be entertained and will be out rightly rejected.
- All candidates, who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE, will be assigned Roll numbers which will be placed on the website of the ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad (www.ninindia.org) at least two weeks before the date of the examination.
- Pay & other allowances are admissible as per ICMR Rules. In case of any revision of pay scales by ICMR with regard to any post, will affect the selected candidates from the date of implementation of the order. Benefits of new restructured defined contributory pension system are admissible as per the provisions contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division), Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22-12-2003 effective from 01-01-2004.
- Pay fixation to in-service candidates will be as per the ICMR/ GOI rules from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the written test/skill test. However, TA by second class rail fare or bus fare will be paid to only SC/ST as admissible, on producing the valid proof of travelling along with Identity proof & proof of SC/ST.
- Mobiles, earphones connected cards and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled.
- Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless it is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad website for updated information on the selection process. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our website www.nin.res.in “Employment” column on the top of the web-site”.
- The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
- The ICMR has always attempted to address itself to the growing demands of scientific advances in biomedical research on the one hand, and to the need of finding practical solutions to the health problems of the country, on the other. The ICMR has come a long way from the days when it was known as the IRFA, but the Council is conscious of the fact that it still has miles to go in pursuit of scientific achievements as well as health targets.
- IRFA was redesignated as the Indian Council of Medical Research (with Dr. C.G. Pandit as its first Director).
- The ICMR is funded by the Government of India through the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- A Clinical Research Advisory Committee was appointed as a first step to enable greater attention being paid to clinical research and the development of research in medical colleges.
- A Clinical Research Unit (the first research unit of IRFA attached to a medical institution) was established at the Indian Cancer Research Centre, Bombay.
- IRFA was registered as a local body not administered by the Government on March 22, 1938 under the Government of India Act No. XXI of 1860.
- In tune with the recommendation of the Conference of Far Eastern Countries on Rural Hygiene held in Java in 1937, the Government of India decided that the Nutrition Advisory Committee of the IRFA should also function as the National Nutrition Committee for India.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form