The Gauhati High Court At Guwahati
(High Court Of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram And Arunachal Pradesh)
Online applications are invited and will be received till 5 RM. of 08.11.2016 from eligible candidates for filling up of 20 posts of Judicial Assistant in the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court in the usual scale of pay of Rs. 5,200-20,200/-(P.B.-2) with Grade pay of Rs.3000/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the rules. The number of vacancies shown is indicative only and may vary at the time of final selection. Reservation for different categories would be as per the Gauhati High Court Rules.
1.Name of the post- Judicial Assistant
No of post- 20
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.3000/- per month
Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline and must have secured min 45% marks in the degree examination.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Viva-Voce/Computer Skill Test.bank jobs
- Candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline and must have secured minimum 45% marks in the Degree examination and candidates belonging to SC/ST categories must have secured minimum 40% marks in the Degree examination.
- Candidate must possess Computer Skills for handling data and text on computer.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of the State of Assam. In the event of selection, the candidate has to submit document of proof.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Candidates need not submit any testimonial/certificate at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, computer qualifications, date of birth, caste, working experience etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect is detected.
- The list of the candidates, with allotted Roll Nos. will be published in the High Court website for the candidates’ reference. If any candidate has any grievances for inclusion/non-inclusion etc. of his/her name in the list so published, the same should be brought to the notice of the undersigned within the stipulated period indicated in the relevant notification. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/interview etc. Candidates who are already in the Government Service may apply through proper channel and they shall have to submit release order at the time of joining.
HOW TO APPLY: Before applying online, candidates must possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration. E-mail ID should be kept active, Registration Code will be sent through the registered e-mail ID.
- Log on through the website www.ghconlinegovin and click on ‘Online Application for the post of Judicial Assistant”.
- Click on “New Registration”. Provide the required information in that page, and then click “Submit Registration”. The system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed below the “Submit Registration” button. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code and corresponding Date of Birth, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered. Hence, candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code carefully.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.ghconline.gov.in
Last Date: 08-11-2016
click above to download
the employment notification