Advt No: 05/2017/ IISER-P/Rect/27.01.2017
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH PUNE
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following positions purely on temporary and contractual basis
on consolidated pay:
IISER Pune Job Details:
1.Post Name: Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.26350/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Junior Teaching Assistant (Biology)
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15600/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:sarkari naukri
- For Technical Assistant: M. Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry etc) or Physics.
- For Junior Teaching Assistant: M.Sc. in any branch of Biology.
- The above posts are contractual and purely on temporary basis on consolidated pay.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of absorption in IISER Pune.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions.
- The prescribed essential qualifications/experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possessions of same will not entitle the applicants to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the applicants. The Institute may restrict the number of applicants to be called for selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The applicant should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed, over and above the minimum qualifications/ experience.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and/ or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
- Applicants not fulfilling the above criteria need not apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing the interview.
- Selected applicant will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/ or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How to Apply for IISER Pune Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.iiserpune.ac.in on or before 11.02.2017 for Junior Teaching Assistant and send prescribed application form by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 11.02.2017 for Technical Assistant.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of IISER Pune recruitment Online Application: 11.02.2017
click above to download
the employment notification