Last Date: 06 March, 2017
Kerala Agricultural University
Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) invites Application for the post of 02 Teaching Assistant on contract basis. Apply Before 06 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given belowâ€¦
KAU Job Details:
1.Post Name: Teaching Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for KAU Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Bachelorâ€™s degree in Agriculture/Horticulture or Masters degree in the relevant subject recognized by Kerala Agricultural University with OGPA 3/4 under Trimester system, 8/10 under Semester system or 55% marks under traditional system or their equivalent.andhra pradesh government jobs
Terms & Conditions:
- The appointment will be purely provisional for a period of one year or till the appointment of regular hands or the abolition of the post to which the candidate is appointed, whichever is earlier. Application should be prepared in the prescribed format given as Annexure â€“ I.
- All future communications in connection with this posting will be through e-mail. It is the responsibility of the candidate to regularly check his/her e-mail to ensure the timely receipts of communications. This office will not be responsible for non-receipt of mails due to error/technical problems. Email address and telephone number should be entered with utmost care avoiding errors.
- Age of the applicant should not be above 36 years as on 01.02.2017. Age relaxation as per existing Government Rules will be granted to eligible candidates.
- Copies of certificates in proof of educational qualification, experience, date of birth, age, religion and caste should be attached with the application.
- Duly filled in applications should be sent to ‘The Associate Director of Research, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Mele Pattambi (PO), Palakkad District, 679 306 (PIN), KERALA’ by post (applications send by other means like email/fax will not be accepted) so as to reach the same on or before 5 P.M on 06.03.2017.
How to Apply KAU Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant document send to The Associate Director of Research, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Mele Pattambi (PO), Palakkad District, 679306 (PIN), KERALA on or before 06.03.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 06.03.2017