Last Date: 21 February, 2017
Indira Gandhi Agricultural University
Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGAU) invites application for the post of 02 Project Assistant & Computer Operator. Apply before 21 February 2017.
IGAU Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Computer Operator
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.10000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:faculty opening
- For Project assistant: M.Sc (Agriculture) PMBB/ M.Sc. (Agriculture) Biotechnology.
- For Computer Operator: Candidates should have 12th pass with DCA.
- The above posts are purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis for a period up to 31.08.2019 or till termination of the project whichever is earlier. There is no provision of re-engagement after termination of the project. Upper age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Walk-in-interview of the candidates fulfilling the essential qualification shall be held on 21.02.2017 at 11:00 am at the Department of Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, IGKV, Raipur (CG). Interested candidates are required to submit their full bio-data along with attested copies of testimonials / certificate etc in support to their bio-data in office of Department of Genetics and Plant Breeding on or before 21.02.2017 up to 10.15 am and
- appear personally in interview on 21.02.2017 at 11:00 am in the department along with original documents and 3 passport size recent photographs. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply IGAU Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Application form along with attested copies of testimonials/ certificate and 3 passport size recent photographs send to the office of Department of Genetics and Plant Breeding, Raipur, Chhattisgarh on or before 21.02.2017.
Venue of Interview: The Department of Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, IGKV, Raipur.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of PGIMER Application form: 21.02.2017
Date of Interview: 21.02.2017 at 11:00 AM