BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD.
A Government of India Enterprise
Junior Officer [Sales] on FIXED TERM CONTRACT BASIS at BengaluruÂ in
SBU:TRAVEL & VACATIONS
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is aÂ professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing asÂ well as service sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards ofÂ customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the organization toÂ achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and JointÂ Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Steel Barrel, Industrial Greases & SpecialtyÂ Lubricants, Tours & Travel and Logistics Services. It also has significant presence in most of the otherÂ businesses it operates, namely, Leather Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, Refinery & Oil FieldÂ Services [ROFS] etc.
The SBU Travel & Vacations is a major SBU of the Company & its team consists of handpickedÂ professionals from the industry. The combined wealth of experience of the team tops more than 300Â years in the Holiday Business. The Company has ambitious growth plans for the SBU. In pursuance ofÂ these objectives, the SBU seeks to bring on board professionals with dynamism, initiative and anÂ innovative approach to business. The current opening is on 3 years fixed term contract and the details
of the position are as following.
1.Post Name- Junior Officer (Sales)
No of Vacancy- 02 Posts
Other General Terms & Conditions:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUMÂ ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD.Â being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of theÂ recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she hasÂ applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTEDÂ SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in theÂ application will not be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY
- Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to firstÂ register. You can register using the following link:Â https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sÂ ap-client=100#.
- After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position byÂ going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensureÂ consideration of your candidature for a job.
- In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link.
- Last date for submission of applications is 25 May, 2016.
- Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 25.05.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form