Advt. No: 686/2016
NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY LIMITED
HRD Centre of Excellence,
Nalco Nagar, Chandrasekharpur,
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navaratna Company of Government of India, is having its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company takes pride for its unflinching commitment to Corporate Governance by giving an opportunity to the young budding professional an exposure to industry by way of Industrial Trainee (IT).
NALCO is looking for engaging two Industrial Trainees in Corporate Planning for a period of one year at NALCO
Establishment with a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.13,500/- per month.
1.Post Name: Industrial Trainee(Corporate Planning)
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.13500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline with Degree in Management or equivalent recognised PG Diploma in Management OR Degree in Engineering/M.Tech in Applied Science or Degree in Industrial Engineering/Computer Science.delhi sarkari naukri
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement. Mere submission of application at the time of walk-in-interview does not imply that the Company (NALCO) has been satisfied about the candidateâ€™s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her engagement as industrial trainee will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/engagement would be deemed to be void ab initio.
- The requirement is purely temporary basis for a period of one year. This contractual engagement as industrial trainee will not confer any lien and/or right, whatsoever, for regularization of their services in the Company.
- NALCO reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The management reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. NALCO also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the contractual engagement process and also reserve the right to increase/ decrease the post advertised, if need arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Candidate has to make his/her own necessary arrangement for attending the walk in interview on 16.01.2017.
- Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to the said engagement process will be settled within the jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar only.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The eligible candidates shall submit the duly filled in and signed application in the prescribed format at the time of walk-in-interview which will be held at 11:00 AM on 16.01.2017 at HRD Centre of Excellence, Nalco Nagar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar- 751 023. Self-attested copies in support of proof of date of birth, qualification, caste, etc. are to be submitted along with the application which is mandatory. The applicants have to bring the original certificates for verification at the time of walk-in- interview. The candidate may download the said prescribed application format from the career section of NALCO website www.nalcoindia.com. The candidate is allowed to apply in the prescribed format only & submit the same to Asst. General Manager (Matls)-Trg., HCE, Nalco Nagar, BBSR on 16.01.2017 by 10:30 AM or time decided by Nalco Management. No application will
be entertained beyond the schedule date and time.
- Candidates can apply for the post advertised only. Candidates applying for other post/discipline will not be considered.