Last Date: 20th June, 2017
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
Block No. 7 Shakti Bhawan, Rampur, Jabalpur-482008. (MP)
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) invites application for the post of 194 Office Assistant Grade III on contract basis. Apply Online before 20 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MPEZ Job Details:
1.Post Name: Office Assistant Grade III
No. of Vacancy: 194 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation or any other equivalent Degree from a State/ Central Govt recognised University/ Institute with minimum second division and certificate of passing a computer examination.
General Conditions:andhra pradesh government jobs
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidates working in the Government/ Semi Government/ Public Sector, satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.0 from their present employer at the time of joining, failing which they shall not be permitted to join.
- For Candidates belonging to PWD category: The percentage of disability should be indicated very clearly in the certificate. Degree of disability should be as per norms fixed by Govt. of M.P. for getting reservation under PWD category i.e. the minimum degree of disability for the post advertised would be 40%. The PWD candidate must be of MP Domicile.
- Any dispute arising out of the selection process shall be dealt in the courts situated at Jabalpur only.
- The candidates must produce original documents/ certificates at the time of joining for verification.
- The vacancies are tentative and may change at a later date according to the need of the Company. The Company reserves the right to fill or not fill any of the positions and also to increase/ decrease the positions.
- The applicants who have a third child born on or after 26.01.2001, are not eligible to apply unless twins are born after the first child.
- The selected candidate shall be required to work anywhere in the jurisdiction of the Company.
- Company reserves the right to verify documents submitted by the applicant. If any of the information given by the applicant is found incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection/ appointment and thereafter.
How to Apply MPEZ Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through MPEZ website https://www.mponline.gov.in or http://www.mpez.co.in from 25.05.2017 to 20.06.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 25.05.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 20.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification