Advt. No.: 122
Defence Research and Development Organisation
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites application for the post of 18 Scientist`B’ AT Armed Forces Medical College( AFMC)/ Service Selection Board (Army). Apply Online before 07 April 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Scientist ‘B’
No. of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: At least First Class Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Medical Biochemistry/ Biophysics/ Radiotherapy physics/Pharmacy/Psychology from a recognized University or equivalent.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:tamilnadu govt employment
- Those applications which are not locked by the candidates in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility themselves in respect of age, essential qualifications etc.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions, desiring of applying for more than one item, must apply separately for each item.
- No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidates will be entertained once the application is locked successfully.
- The OBC (NCL) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued within one year of the closing date.
- The number of vacancies for any subject may vary.
- Detailed guidelines are available on our website.
- Translation ambiguity, if any, can be resolved to the English Version of the advertisement published in the Employment News.
Important points to note for Online Application Fee Payment:
- Do not click back or refresh button on your browser during your online fee payment process. The process of online fee payment may take several minutes and you are requested to be patient.
- Do not access other websites during your online fee payment process.
- In case of unsuccessful online fee payment, the candidate may try again, or, contact the debit card/ credit card/ bank account provider.
- In case the application fee amount is debited from your account and is not updated in the Fee Payment step
then you are advised to check back after 48 hours and perform the Fee Payment.
- In case of multiple payments the difference is refunded back to the candidates. Refund is an automated process. As soon a transaction is unsuccessful from the service provider end for whatever reasons, the amount gets automatically refunded. The banks usually take 5/7 working days to refund the amount into your account.
How to Apply DRDO Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://rac.gov.in from 18.03.2017 to 07.04.2017 till 17.00 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 18.03.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 07.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
Detailed Advertisement Link
click above to download