Advt.No.WBSU/Reg/Est/NTS/483/2018 Dated 06/12/2018
West Bengal State University (WBSU)
West Bengal State University (WBSU) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 18 Permanent posts of Group D.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 31-12-2018 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Group D
No of post – 18
Pay Scale – Rs.5,400-18,600+GP 1800/-
General Information:public sector recruitment
- Forms are to be submitted online. Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines that will be mentioned at the time of submission of forms online. The Last date for submission of forms online is 23:59 HRS of 31st December, 2018.
- Processing and exam fees for category of post (1) to (4) is Rs. 750/= (Rs. 375/= for SC/ST) and for category (5) Rs. 500/= (Rs. 250/= for SC/ST) plus bank charges. Fees are to be submitted as per guidelines that will be mentioned in the online form.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance of Written Test and Interview for the category of Posts (1) to (5) depending on the no. of applicants. Candidates called for written Test and or Interview shall not be paid any T.A. / D.A.
- Written Test for Posts (1) to (5) will be both in MCQ pattern and descriptive types.
- For Posts (1) to (4), MCQ will be set on General Awareness, Current Affairs, Basic Arithmetic and Basic English.
- In case of Posts (5), MCQ will be set on General Knowledge and Basic Arithmetic of NOT higher than Class VIII standard.
- A candidate who has been allowed to appear in written examination does not mean that he or she will be called for interview. The University reserves the right to call a candidate for interview. A cut-off mark will be fixed in written examinations and fixing of this cutoff mark is at the discretion of the University.
- Date, time and venue of the written examination and interview will be notified in the University Website in due course.
- Age will be counted as on 1st January, 2018.
- candidates are advised to check the official notice.
- Application fee of Rs.250/- for SC/ ST and Rs.500/- for all other candidates is to be paid by as per guidelines.
- Minimum age for applicant should be 18 years as on 1st January, 2018
- For only in-service non-teaching employees of West Bengal State University a relaxation of age by 5 (five) years, beyond the general age limit as mentioned above, has been allowed (vide Higher Education Department, Government of West Bengal, letter no 922- EH/1U-64/08 dated 12th September, 2013)
- Those candidates who had submitted their applications in response to earlier Employment Notification No: WBSU/Reg/Est/1/NTCS/2013 Dated 22.11.2013 are asked to submit their applications afresh online. They are also asked to upload payment receipt as proof that payment was made earlier. Such candidates won’t have to make any payment that time.
- Employment Notification No. WBSU/Reg/Est/NTS/483/2018 Dated 06/12/2018. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for appointment to 35 non-teaching posts in different categories in West Bengal State University. For details, visit our website: www.wbsubregistration.org . Last Date for submission of form is 31st December 2018.
- Irrespective of the result status in Part-I Examination, Honours and General students will be allowed to appear in Part-II Examination in the succeeding year if they so desire, with the same subject combination and in their respective categories, Honours or General, and also to clear their backlog paperlpapers in the Part-I Examination. Similar rules will be applicable for Part-II appearing students also.
- Candidates must fill all detail carefully in the online form and upload their scanned copy passport size photograph and signature. After successful completion of online form ,candidates should take a print out of the online form and keep for future use only.
- No need to send print to West Bengal State University at this stage.
- On the basis of personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
Last Date Of Submission Application Is: 31-12-2018.
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online on or before 31-12-2018. Before filling online, candidates are requested to make ensure about meeting eligibility criteria.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form