Advt. No.: RC/B/1311/2016
Gujarat High Court
High Court of Gujarat invites application for the post of 17 Court Manager on contract basis for District Courts in the State of Gujarat. Apply Online before 16 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Court Manager
No of Vacancy: 17 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.700000/- (Per Annum)
Educational Qualification: Candidates having Masters Degree in Business Administration/Advance Diploma in General Management with minimum 55% marks from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:latest andhra govt jobs
- Candidates born after 29/12/1991 shall not be eligible to apply.
- The Candidates who have successfully submitted Online Applications, shall only be eligible for appearing at the Preliminary Examination and/or Viva Voce Test.
- The decision of the High Court will be final, as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Preliminary Examination and/or Viva Voce Test. No candidate, to whom certificate of admission has not been issued by the Recruiting Authority, shall be allowed to appear for the Preliminary Examination and/or Viva Voce Test.
- The candidates shall have to appear at their own expenses for the Preliminary Examination and/or Viva-Voce, if called for, at the place and time that may be decided by the High Court.
- Candidate shall require to download his/her ‘e-Call letters-cum Admission Slips’ from the Gujarat High Court Website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in AND http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in, by using his/her Application No., Confirmation No. and Date of Birth, for appearing at the respective Examination/ Viva-voce and the same will be intimated at the relevant time, through Press-Note/SMS/Website updations.
- Candidate shall produce, at the time of appearing for the Preliminary Examination and/or Viva-voce, Identity proof i.e. Election Card/ PAN Card/ valid Driving License/ valid Passport/ Aadhar Card etc., in original & a copy thereof, along with the ‘e-Call letters-cum-Admission Slips’.
- A candidate who is found indulging in unfair practices, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones etc., tampering with question paper, influencing any person concerned with the Preliminary Examination or Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination or Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview), as the case may be, for that examination or any number of years or permanently, as may be decided by the High Court.
- Result of all examinations will be made available on the High Court website and/or by any other mode that may be decided by the High Court.
- The Results (Marks) obtained shall be made available to the Candidates, by providing a link to a webpage on the HC-OJAS website http://hcojas.guj.nic.in, with individual password (OTP — One Time Password),
via, SMS on his/her Registered Mobile Number, after the conclusion of the Selection Process.
How to Apply Gujarat High Court Vacancy: Interested candidates may Apply online through the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 02.01.2017 to 16.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.01.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.01.2017