Advt No.: 09/2016
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for the post of 17 Assistant Professor. Apply before 22 October 2016.
1.Post Name- Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancy- 17 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs.7000/-
Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree included in the first schedule or second schedule or part-II of third schedule of Indian Medical Council act 1956 and requisite post graduate degree for the specialties group and requisite post Doctoral Degree.
Other Important information:government jobs
1.The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisitionÂ of the Department.
2. Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour fontÂ will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State ofÂ Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip toÂ the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/ExtensionÂ counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper)Â can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, theÂ prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank ofÂ India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public ServiceÂ Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the
specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(3) Rate of Recruitment Fees:-
- Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates andÂ Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/PhysicallyÂ Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates andÂ Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically HandicappedÂ Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-Â (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(4) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should applyÂ for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for generalÂ candidates.
(5) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post onÂ the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(6) Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recentÂ stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along withÂ the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stampÂ of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat byÂ 5.00 PM of the closing date (22-10-2016). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgementÂ including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
How to Apply TPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 22.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 22.10.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form