Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Common Recruitment Process for
Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III)
and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in
Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for RRBs (RRBs-CWE-V) for the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in November and December 2016. Apply Online before 30 September 2016.
1.Name of the post- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
No. of post- 8824 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.7200-19300/-
2.Name of the post- Officer Scale-I
No. of post- 5539 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.14500-25700/-
3.Name of the post- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers)
No. of post- 521 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.19400-28100/-
4.Name of the post- Officer Scale-III
No. of post- 198 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.25700-25700/-
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale-I: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
- For Officer Scale-II: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR MBA in Marketing from a recognized university OR Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer Scale-III: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, aÂ photocopy of photo-identity proof along with the original bearing the same name as it appears on the onlineÂ submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview and/or joining respectively. NoÂ document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after online examination.
- Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications
of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
- Before applying for the CWE for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks,Â the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.Â Candidates are therefore requested to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given forÂ submitting online application.
How to Apply IBPS RRB Vacancy: Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 14.09.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 30.09.2016
Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016
Download of Call letter for Examination: October 2016 for Officer Scale-I & November 2016 for Office Assistant
Date of Preliminary Online Examination: Officer Scale-I — 05 & 06.11.2016 Office Assistant- 12, 13 & 19.11.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form