INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH (ICMR)
Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC)
Chandrasekharpur, Nandankanan Road,
Bhubaneswar-751023, Odisha, India
Recruitment for Contractual Posts under the Project Entitled: “Targeted Intervention to Expand and Strengthen TB ControlÂ in Tribal Populations under the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme, India”
Applications are invited for various positions on contractual basis under the project entitled “Targeted Intervention to Expand andÂ Strengthen TB Control in Tribal Populations under the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme, India”.Â The details of the positions; their place of posting; the Institute under which they will be placed; remuneration; broad scope ofÂ work; are detailed in Annexure-I. The interested applicants are requested to carefully read the details and apply in theÂ prescribed application form which is included here as Annexure II within 15 days of the advertisement published in newsÂ paper & web site. No applications will be accepted after the last date under any circumstances.
1.Name of the post- X-Ray Technologist
No of Post- 7
Pay Scale- (Rs.16,560.00 per month)
2.Name of the post- Field Coordinator
No of Post- 1
Pay Scale- (Rs.20,000.00 per month)
3.Name of the post- Field Supervisors
No of Post- 7
Pay Scale- (Rs.20,000.00per month)
4.Name of the post- Consultants account
No of Post- 1
Pay Scale- (Rs.25,000.00 per month)
1.Qualification: Qualifications and degree should be from recognized Institution/ University.
- Candidates belonging to the local place of work will be preferred.
- Candidates having experience of working in ICMR projects / TB projects will be preferred.
3. General Instructions:
- These are purely contractual posts and as such they will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization in the ICMR,Â RMRC.
- Mere fulfillment of requisite essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Candidates must bring along all relevant documents in original and one set of photocopied and self attested copies of the sameÂ and one recent passport size photograph during the time of written test/interview.
- During the project tenure as well as on its termination, the ICMR; RMRC will have no legal liabilities relating of staff.Â However, the entire legal jurisdiction is restricted within Bhubaneswar city limits in Odisha only.
- Performance will be assessed on a regular basis/frequent intervals.
- Contract can be terminated at any time based on the performance of the staff.
- Candidates will have to submit an affidavit at the time of joining that they will accept all the general instructions & terms andÂ conditions related to the post.
- No TA/DA will be paid neither for appearing in the written test/interview nor for joining the assignment.
- The candidate’s place of posting can be changed at any time and to any place of work within the project as per the need of theÂ project.
- If any candidates wish to apply for more than one post, separate applications have to be submitted indicating the post.
How to Apply ICMR Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relenvant document & certificates send to the Director, Regional Medical Research Center (ICMR) Chandrasekharpur, Nandankanan Road, Bhubaneswar-751023, Odisha, India on or before 08.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 08.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification