Last Date:16 January,2020
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
ICFRE invites application for the posts of 16 MTS, LDC & Technician Vacancy 2019 from 10th, 12th, B.Sc. pass candidates interested in Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education MTS Recruitment opening. Follow this article for ICFRE MTS Vacancy Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education MTS Vacancy.
Name of the post – Multi Tasking Staff, LDC & Technician
No of post – 16
Pay Scale – Level -1, 2, 5
10th, 12th, ITI, B.Sc.
General Instruction:employment news
- Interested candidates may submit their applications to “The Director, Institute of Wood Science &Technology, 18thCross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560 003”. The last date of receipt of application is 16-01-2020. The last date of receipt of applications for candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 31-01-2020. Applications received after closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances. This Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss during the postal transit. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date of receipt of application i.e. on 16-01-2020.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate application with required fee and other documents. Application for more than one post in a single application will not be entertained.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is as per Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
- Age relaxation for Govt. servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government of India from time to time. There is no upper age limit for the employees of ICFRE.
- Candidates applying under EWS category will be considered only subject to production of recent EWS certificate from the competent authority.
- Apart from affixing one photograph on the application form, the candidates are required to attach Two additional identical photograph separately alongwith each application form, duly stapled on the first page of the filled in application form, with their name & post written in capital letters on the back side of the photographs.
- The application duly completed in all respects shall be submitted along with the self attested photocopies of certificates of educational and technical qualification, age proof, claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. 200/- Application fee and Rs. 100/- Processing fee) through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology payable at Bengaluru. No other mode of payment of application fee is acceptable.
- If the candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, each application should contain separate Demand Draft of Rs.300/-, self-attested copies of the certificates and extra photographs.
- The PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. The SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee only against the reserved posts. However, the processing fee of Rs. 100/- has to be paid through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology payable at Bengaluru by all the category candidates.
- All the applications received within stipulated date in response to this advertisement shall be considered for short-listing by the screening committee and only the candidates recommended by the screening committee will be called for appearing in the written examination. The decision of the Director, IWST on short-listing will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- No interview will be conducted for advertised posts.
- Govt. servants applying for the above posts should forward their applications “through proper channel” and should enclose “No Objection Certificate” (Annexure – A) obtained from their Appointing Authority. They may send an advance copy of the application by the due date, if they so desire. The forwarding authority should ensure that in the event of selection of the official,he/she should be in a position to relieve / spare the official within the time specified in the offer of appointment.
- The post applied for may be indicated on the top of envelope specifically in capital letters.
- Applications received unsigned/without additional photographs/incomplete applications in any respect/applications submitted not as per the prescribed proforma/ without application fees/not filled correctly/applications received without Xerox copies of the self attested certificates in connection with the qualification, caste, date of birth, experience etc. are liable to be rejected and
the onus of such rejection would be on the candidates.
- The selection of the post of Lower Division Clerk (L.D.C.) will be made on the basis of Written Test and Typewriting Test in English/Hindi.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience requirements shall not vest any right in the candidate for being called for written examination.
- No correspondence and interim enquiries will be entertained in any manner.
- Canvassing in any form for/by the applicant shall not be entertained and will disqualify his/her candidature.
- The Director, IWST reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or not to fill any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
- The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) is an autonomous organisation or governmental agency under the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India. Headquartered in Dehradun, its functions are to conduct forestry research; transfer the technologies developed to the states of India and other user agencies; and to impart forestry education. The council has 9 research institutes and 4 advanced centres to cater to the research needs of different bio-geographical regions. These are located at Dehradun, Shimla, Ranchi, Jorhat, Jabalpur, Jodhpur, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Allahabad, Chhindwara, Aizawl, Hyderabad and Agartala.
- ICFRE is the largest organisation responsible for forestry research in India. ICFRE was created in 1987, under the Central Ministry of Environment and Forests (India), to direct and manage research and education in forestry sector in India. ICFRE is headed by a Director General with headquarters at Dehradun. ICFRE became an autonomous council under the Ministry in 1991.
- The journey of ICFRE was initiated way back towards the end of the nineteenth century with the advent of scientific forestry in India and the establishment of the Forest School in Dehradun in 1878. It was on 5th June 1906 subsequently that the Imperial Forest Research Institute was founded by Government of India for taking forward forestry research in the country. In 1986 the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education or ICFRE was formed as an umbrella organisation for taking care of forestry research, education and extension needs of the country. Finally on 1st June 1991, the ICFRE was declared an autonomous Council under the then Ministry of Environment and Forests and registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- Presently, ICFRE with its Headquarters at Dehradun is an apex body in the national forestry research system that promotes and undertakes need based forestry research extension
- The Council has a pan India presence with its 9 Regional Research Institutes and 5 Centers in different bio-geographical regions of the country. Each Institute has a history of its own and under the umbrella of ICFRE are directing and managing research, extension and education in forestry sector in the states under their jurisdiction. The regional research Institutes are located at Jodhpur, Dehradun, Shimla, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Jorhat and Jabalpur, and the centres are at Agartala, Aizawl, Allahabad, Chhindwara and Visakhapatnam.
click above to download
the employment notification