Last Date: 15 April, 2017
University of Delhi
Delhi University (Kirori Mal College) invites Applications for the post of 15 Junior Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff & Various Vacancies on Permanent basis. Apply before 11 April 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Junior Assistant
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
2.Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification:sarkari naukri
- For Junior Assistant: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Applications / Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline or Graduate Degree in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
- For Multi Tasking Staff: Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized institution. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Applications which do not meet the criteria given in this advertisement and / or are found incomplete are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should not furnish any particulars which are false, fabricated or tampered with or suppress any
material / information while submitting the application.
- As per directive of the University of Delhi Vide its OM No. Estab. IV/047/2016/01/RR-OM dated 02.12.2016, it has been decided to discontinue interviews for recruitments to all Group ‘C’, Group ‘D’ (which are now reclassified at Group ‘C’) posts and for non-gazetted posts of Group ‘B’ Category and all such equivalent posts in the light of Dopt OM No. 39020/01/2013-Estt (B) — Part dated 29.12.2015.
- Accordingly, selection for the above posts (except Administrative Officer) shall be based on performance of the candidates in the written test / skill test / practical test, etc.
- All the posts shall be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of the University of Delhi. The qualification and other service conditions shall be as prescribed by the University of Delhi / U.G.C. from time to time.
- As per approved PwD Roster the post of Senior Assistant has been identified for Visually Handicapped (Blind & Low Vision) having disability of at least 40%. The post of Administrative Officer has been identified for OH category. The candidate may be allowed to bring a writer as per rules (depending upon disability) with prior permission of the college. The maximum qualification of the writer will not be higher than 10+2 or its equivalent. The candidate or/and writer will have to execute an Undertaking at the Examination Center, providing information in respect of the writer (maximum qualification, etc. before the start of the test). If any false or suppressed information is detected, the candidate/writer shall be liable to legal action as per rules.
How to Apply Delhi University Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc. & DD send by hand or by post to the The Principal Kirori Mal College University of Delhi, Delhi—110007 on or before 11.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 11.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification