Advt. No. NSIC/HR/EA/16/004
THE NATIONAL SMALL INDUSTRIES CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Corporate Identification No. U74140DL1955GOI002481
NSIC, one of the leading Mini-Ratna Government of India Enterprises under the Ministry of Micro, Small and
Medium Enterprises (MSME) is looking for self-driven, proactive and young professionals to contribute in the
multifarious activities of the Corporation. The person should be committed with competitive attitude, customer
centric approach and determined spirit for the growth of MSME sector in the county.
1.Post Name- Executive Assistant
No of Vacancy- 15 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.19360/-
Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree from a recognized University with one year Certificate or Diploma course in computers from a recognized Institute.
Note: SC/PwD category candidates applying for the post shall be considered under General standard of merit and no relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to them. However, 50% relaxation in application fee is granted to SC/PwD candidates (see pt. 4 of clause IV titled How to Apply in the Guidelines).karnataka government jobs
However, the upper age limit may further be relaxed in case of deserving candidates.
Only the following Certificates/Diplomas courses in computers of one year and more duration along-with Graduation will be accepted and considered:
1) Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
2) Mechanic Computer Hardware
3) Desk Top Publishing Operator
4) DOEACC / NIELIT Computer Course ‘O’, ‘A’ and ‘B’ Level
5) Advanced Diploma in Software Technology
6) Advanced Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking
7) Computer Hardware and Networking
8) Diploma in Computer Application
9) Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
10) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- The candidate cannot send more than one Application Form under any given circumstances otherwise her/his candidature will be straight away rejected.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted Application against the advertisement and apparently fulfills the eligibility criteria would not bestow on her/him the right to be called for Written Exam.
- The eligibility w.r.t. Upper age limit and Qualification will be determined from the last date of receipt of application i.e. 15.11.2016.
- Applications in which the eligibility w.r.t. age, caste and qualification cannot be fully ascertained will be rejected. Hence, candidates are advised to properly fill the Application Form.
How to Apply NSIC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along-with self-attested copies of all documents /degrees/marks-sheets, qualification, experience and caste/disability send by Ordinary Post / Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier / By Hand to Deputy General Manager (HR), National Small Industries Corporation Ltd., “NSIC Bhawan”, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi-110020, India on or before 15.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 15.11.2016
click above to download
click above to apply
now online or download form