Advt No : AIIMS/BBSR/RECT./AP(CONT)/WI/2018/1666
All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)
AIIMS aka All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Invites applications for the post of 15 Assistant Professors Vacancy 2018. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
1.Name of the post- Assistant Professors
No of post- 15
Pay Scale- Rs.1.00 Lakh. per month
A medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 and MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
TERMS CONDITIONS:delhi sarkari naukri
- The applicants attending walk-in-interview in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date i.e., 30.09.2018. In case of their selection, they have to meet all eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date, offer of appointments will only be issued to those who submit proof of meeting all eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date. However,the decision of the Competent Authority to issue of appointment to the selected candidates will be final.
- Candidates attending the walk-in-interview under any of the reserved category posts, viz.SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy)/OH will be considered subject to Caste/OH Certificate issued by the Appropriate/Competent Authority on the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the Certificate.
- OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belongs to Creamy Layer and their subcaste should be match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidatures will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under OH quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate as issued by a Competent Authority in prescribed format.
- The candidates must possess the educational qualification and experiences as recognised by the Govt. of India as on the cut-off date. Their candidature will be cancelled at any stage if it is found that their educational qualification or experiences is not recognised by the Govt. of India.
Date of Interview:08-07-2018 09:00 AM.
Interested & Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form and self-attested copies relevant documents and original documents at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification