Advt. No. :CRWC-I/Recruitment Phase-III/16-17/10949
Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited
New Delhi, India
Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd (CRWC), a Govt. of India Enterprise is engaged in planning, development and operation of Warehousing Complexes/Terminals/Multi modal Logistics Hubs across the country. The Company promotes and provides rail based seamless supply chain management systems with the state-of—the art warehousing facilities and transportation facilities of Cargo.
CRWC is looking for young & dynamic candidates with bright academic record for the vacancies as shown in the table here under:
1.Post Name: Executive
No. of Vacancy: 14 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12600-32500/-
Educational Qualification:tamilnadu govt employment
B.E/ B.Tech with specialization in (CSE/IT)/ MCA/ MSc (IT) from a UGC/ AICTE recognized University/ Institution with minimum 60% marks or MBA with specialization in Marketing/ Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing/ Logistics/Operations/Supply-Chain Management or Pass in CA/ICWA Examination or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. Recognized institute with 60% Marks.
- The minimum eligibility w.r.t. experience shall be ascertained from the date of issuance of final marks sheet/ certificate; as applicable for the post.
- The qualification specified in the above Table for various posts should be acquired on regular basis i.e. no correspondence or part- time courses will be considered for eligibility purpose.
- Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
- Name of qualification, specialization shall be clearly indicated on the marks sheet / certificate; or a certificate to this effect shall be produced by respective University / Institute; without which the qualification shall not be considered.
- If the qualification possessed by a candidate is seen to be equivalent to the qualification prescribed as eligibility criteria, then the equivalency certificate by the relevant authority has to be enclosed or produced by the candidate at the time of the Interview.
- In case the qualification is of dual specialization, one of the fields of specialization should be in the field prescribed for the post. In case of major —minor specialization, the major specialization should be in the field prescribed.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories are required to pay application fees of Rs.500/- by bank challan. SC, ST and PWD/PH are exempted from payment of above fees.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.crwc.in.
Last Date: 01.05.2017