Last Date:16 Aug,2019
Advt No: 02 of 2019-20
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC aka Odisha Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of 130 Assistant Agriculture Engineer.Apply Online before 16 August 2019. OPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.opsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Assistant Agriculture Engineer
No of post – 130
Pay Scale – 9300 – 34800/-
General Conditions:andhra pradesh government jobs
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission;
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act, 1988 (Odisha Act-2 of 1988) are applicable to the examinations conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission;
- Online Applications submitted to the OPSC, if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score;
- Admission to the Viva Voce test will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after Viva Voce test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall be final;
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment.
- Concession meant for SEBC/S.C/S.Ts by birth are admissible to the SEBC/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes Candidates of Odisha only;
- No one will be admitted to the examination unless he/she holds a Certificate of admission. The eligible candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the website of the Commission and produce the same before the Centre Supervisor for admission to the examination. No separate Admission Certificate will be sent to the candidates.
- All persons appointed under the Government of Odisha on or after 1st January, 2005 shall not be eligible for pension as defined under sub-rule(l) of Rule-3 of the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992; but shall be covered by the defined Contribution Pension Scheme in accordance with the Odisha Civil Services (Pension) Amendment Rules, 2005;
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the Online Application Form, will result in cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty, as may be decided by the Commission, be imposed on the candidate.
- Mere empanelment in the select list shall not confer any right for appointment
unless the Government is satisfied after making such enquiry as may be deemed necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the Service.
- A candidate who claims change in his/ her name after having passed the High
School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination is required to furnish copy of publication of the changed name in the local leading daily news paper as well as copy of notification in the Odisha Gazette in support of his /her change of name.
- If one candidate furnishes more than one online application the Commission will
consider the information/ data of the latest application having higher ID No.
- Any attempt on the part of a candidate to obtain for his/her candidature by any means or any attempt to gain undue advantage in the selection shall disqualify him/her for recruitment.
How To Apply:
- Candidates must go through details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC
littp://opsconline.gov.in. Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidate must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.(i)Instructions to fill up online application form (ii)Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images (only in ,ipg format) of latest passport size colour photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression(LT1) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least 02 (two) copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- On successlid submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance wit hunt waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Intimation letter and Attestation Forms for the interview to the eligible shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the website of the 0.P.S.C. prior to the date of viva voce test/ interview which will be published in the website and local dailies. The candidates are required to download their Intimation letter along with Attestation Form and Biodata Form from the website of the Commission. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.
- Recommendations of the Royal Commission on superior services in India, 1924, referred to in short, as the Lee Commission, and now they find place in the Constitution of India in Articles 315 to 323. The Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after it’s bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public Service Commission the strength of the Commission was three including Chairman . The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.
- The Commission has acquired varied experiences and expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades. It has also gone a long way in achieving the purpose of drawing the best personnel for the public services of Odisha.
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and its amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group ‘B’ posts/services carrying scale of pay of Rs. 6500-200-10,500/- and above and Group ‘A’ posts/services.
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedindgs under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules, 1962 read with Rule 7 of the Odisha Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1992. Advice on matters relating to promotion of officers and fixation of inter seniority etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’ carrying pay scale of Rs. 6500-200-10,500/- and above and all Group ‘A’ officers.
- Recruitment of candidates to different posts/services belonging to Group ‘B’ and above under the State Government.
- The Commision after due deliberation constitute the Interview Boards which are required to make the selection with the assistance of the Experts from the concerned subjects. The concerned administrative departments are requested to depute their representative to be present in the Interview Board.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form