National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
(Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health
& Family Welfare, Government of India)
SRI AUROBINDO MARG, NEW DELHI-110030
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases invites application for the post of 13 Senior Resident. Walk-in-Interview 27 September 2016.
Post Name- Senior Resident
No of Vacancy- 13 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification: MBBS, Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the speciality.
Conditions of Recruitment:latest andhra govt jobs
- Eligible candidate will present themselves for registration at 9:00 AM inÂ Administrative block on the day specified for the interview of a particular specialtyÂ along with the application duly filled in the prescribed format as per annexure-I withÂ all relevant document in original together with attested copies (by Gazetted Officer)Â in the support of their candidature for the post. No application of candidate willÂ be received after 10.00_AM. Interview will start from _ AM on wards.
- Crucial date of determination of eligibility with regards to age, educationalÂ qualification etc. will be the date of registration of the candidates appearing in theÂ interview.
- Candidates must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before joiningÂ the post, if selected.
- House Rent Allowance will not be admissible. Residential AccommodationÂ in the Institute campus, if available, will be provided to facilitate working.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per prescribed by the Govt. of IndiaÂ from time to time.
- The candidate who is already in Govt. Service should submit NO OBJECTIONÂ CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview.
- Inter-hospital/Inter-Institution transfer shall not be permitted.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Original documents, attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate at the time of interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 27.09.2016 at 02:30 PM
click above to download
the employment notification