Advertisement no. 01/2017
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute Council of Scientific and Industrial Research 196, Raja S.C. Mullick Road
Kolkata–700032 (West Bengal)
Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) invites application for the post of 13 Scientist/ Senior Scientist & Principal Scientist/ Senior Principal Scientist. Apply Online before 20 March 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CGCRI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Scientist/ Senior Scientist
No of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/- (for Scientist) & Rs. 7600/- (for Senior Scientist)
2.Post Name: Principal Scientist/ Senior Principal Scientist
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.8700/- (for Principal Scientist) & Rs. 8900/- (for Senior Principal Scientist)
Eligibility Criteria for CGCRI Recruitment:latest karnataka govt jobs
- For Scientist/ Senior Scientist: M.E./M.Tech. in relevant discipline or B.E/B.Tech with advance diploma from AcSIR in relevant discipline and three years experience or or PhD in relevant discipline.
- For Principal Scientist/ Senior Principal Scientist: PhD in relevant engineering discipline with 6 years experience.
General information and conditions:
- These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA) etc. as admissible to the central government employees and as made applicable to CSIR employees stationed in Kolkata/Khurja/Naroda (as per 6th Pay Commission). Council employees are also eligible for accommodation of their entitled type as per CSIR allotment rules depending on availability in which case HRA will not be admissible.
- Scientists in Pay Band-3 and Pay Band-4 are eligible for 2 additional increments (without DA) and Professional update allowance of Rs.10000/- and Rs.20,000/- per annum respectively. (As per 6th CPC recommendations)
- In addition to the emoluments indicated against each category of posts, benefits such as applicability of New Pension Scheme 2004, reimbursements of Medical Expenses, Leave Travel Concession, Conveyance advance and House Building Advance are available as per CSIR rules.
- Scientists in CSIR/CGCRI are also permitted to undertake consultancy and sponsored R&D project activity. These activities give them scope to earn consultancy fee and honorarium as per CSIR guidelines governing these activities. Opportunities also arise for foreign deputations for training/presentation of papers/specific assignments etc.
- CSIR/CGCRI provides excellent opportunities to deserving candidates for career advancement under Assessment Promotion scheme for Scientists.
- Deserving candidates may be considered for advance increment as per CSIR Rules.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicants must have experience in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology etc.
- The Screening/Selection Committee will give weightage to candidates having experience in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology etc.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the online applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the last date of receipt of the applications. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
How to Apply CGCRI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.cgcri.res.in on or before 20.03.2017. Printout of Online application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents, experience certificate & DD send to Administrative Officer CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, 196 Raja S. C. Mullick Road Kolkata 700032 on or before 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.03.2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification