Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Northern Region Pipelines
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Baholi
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following positions in workmen category in various locations of Northern Region Pipelines of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division) as per details given below:
1.Name of the post- Engineering Assistant
No of post- 6
Pay Scale- Rs.11900-32000/- (Per Month)
2.Name of the post- Technical Attendant
No of post- 7
Pay Scale- Rs.10500-24500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:employment news
- For Engineering Assistant: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in relevant disciplines.
- For Technical Attendant: Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute / Board.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria andÂ selection modalities before submission of application.
- Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
- Selected candidate shall be posted in any of the locations mentioned in the notification of theÂ respective posts.
- Candidates possessing higher qualification than the prescribed shall not be considered for the aboveÂ notified posts and should not apply as their candidature shall not be considered.
- Only those candidates who meet all the aforementioned eligibility criteria for the post shall be calledÂ for Written Test. However, the candidature of the applicant will be provisional and subject toÂ verification of certificates /Testimonials submitted by him/her.
- Ex-servicemen candidates who, in addition to induction level qualification prescribed for the notifiedÂ post, possess additional/ higher qualification certificate issued by the Armed Forces during serviceÂ with them, will be considered for appearing in Written Test and further selection process providedÂ they give a declaration to the effect that he/she will not make any claim for availing any benefit onÂ the basis of additional/ higher qualification issued to him by the Armed Forces.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application along with self attested photocopies of testimonial in proof of age, education qualification Matric onwards, application fee send to Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (PipelinesDivision), Northern Region Pipelines, Post Box No. 56, G.P.O., Panipat-132103 (Haryana) on or Before 19.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 19.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form