(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector — 29, Gurgaon — 122001
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Recruitment of Engineers in various disciplines on contract basis in pay-scale
Urgent need of dynamic and hard working experts as under:
Job Detail :
1.Name of the post : Engineer (Civil)
No.of vacancy : 08
2.Name of the post : Engineer (E&M)
No.of vacancy : 03
3.Name of the post : Engineer (Telecom)
No.of vacancy : 03
Pay Scale : Rs.16, 400 — 40,500faculty opening
The selected candidates on contract would be paid Basic pay and DA fixed/variable allowances as applicable in the scale, HRA/Lease, Contribution to PF as under:
The approximate emoluments for the post of Engineer are 7 LPA.
1. The number of vacancies can vary.
2. The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification
3. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided
by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to
periodically check the site for updates.
4. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
NOTE : For any clarification/queries not covered above, please contact officials of Recruitment Section on telephone No. 0124 – 2818178/ 2818163 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on working days (Monday – Friday). Queries related to information already provided above shall not be attended.
How to Apply
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the post(s).
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
S.No. Particular Date
1. Start date of online registration : 13.04.2016
2. Last date of online registration : 28.04.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form