Central Government Health Scheme(CGHS)
CGHS aka Central Government Health Scheme, Delhi invites applications for the posts of 125 Pharmacist & ECG Technician. Apply online before 27 August 2018. CGHS Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.cghs.gov.in
Name of the post — Pharmacist & ECG Technician
No of post — 125
Pay Scale — Rs. 5,200 — 20,200/-
10th, 12th, Bachelor degree, Diploma.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Age as applicable to all categories of posts — 18-25 years (Relaxable for Government servants upto the age
of 40 years in case of general candidates and upto 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time)
- Upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to SC/ST (for reserved posts only)
- Upto a maximum of 3 years if a candidate belongs to OBC category (for reserved posts only)
- Relaxation in Upper age limit is admissible to Persons with Disabilities as detailed below, subject to Production of certificate from the Govt. Hospital/Medical Board consisting of at least one specialist in the particular field, in support of their claim of disability, at the time of document verification
- Applicable only for posts reserved for PWD.
- The selection will be made on the basis of merit of COMPUTER BASED examination.
- The offer of appointment will be given to the candidates as per the merit list after the verification of original documents and having found it in order.
- Applicant already in service should submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from present employer at the time of document verification.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:28-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:27-08-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at CGHS’s website (http://www.cghs.nic.in/) from 28 Jul 2018 to 27 Aug 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form