Last Date:19 Nov,2019
Central Railway is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 12 posts of Level I through Scouts and Quides Quota.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 19-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Scouts and Quides Quota (level 1)
No of post – 12
Pay Scale – As per norms
12th/ ITI and related certificate & experience of Scout/Guide.
Important Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying: – The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter,it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Production of original documents of Date of birth, Educational Qualification and Scouts and Guides etc on the day of Document Verification is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear for the Document Verification. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi. Photocopy of all documents should be self attested.No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the Written Test/ Document Verification. They may also be required to stay during the Document Verification for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements. The Railway administration has all rights reserved to fix any date/place or postpone Document Verification or cancel due to unforeseen causes against which no claim will be accepted.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear for the Written Test and Document Verification etc at a short notice after the last date for submission of application is over. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere on Central Railway.
- Ordinarily, a Railway servant shall be employed throughout his service on the Railway or Railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as of right for transfer to another Railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the competent authority to transfer the Railway servant to any other department or division/unit or Railway or Railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever training is prescribed for the post.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the level of pay plus other allowances as admissible at that time. During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidates may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond, wherever necessary.
- Selected male candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineers’ Unit of Territorial Army.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may decrease or even become NIL at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway administration. The Railway administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway administration, final verification of educational and community certificate and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
- Candidate those who are already in service of PSU/Government Organizations and are eligible for the above should produce “No Objection Certificate” for the same from their employer at the time Scouting Skill Assessment.
- Candidate’s admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Call Letter/e-admit card to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRC.
- Candidates recruited against Scouts and Guides quota shall be terminated from service, if the information and documents furnished by him/her for recruitment, are found incorrect/fake at any stage.
- The decision of selection committee/administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Candidates who have been debarred for life from any RRB/RRC examinations or candidates who have been debarred for a specific period which is not yet completed need NOT apply in response to this notification. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Scanned signature of the candidate, either in English or Hindi, must be in running hand and not in block/capital or disjointed letter. Signatures in different style or language at the time of written examination, document verification etc may result in cancellation of candidature.
- SC/ST candidates who want to avail the facility of free travel authority (second class Railway Pass) for Written Test should upload their Caste Certificate (as per Annexure –‘D’) issued by the competent authority. At the time of obtaining reservation and travelling the Reservation Clerk and/or Ticket Checking staff will ask for the original SC/ST certificate for verification of genuineness of the candidate.
- Serving Defence Personnel likely to be released within one year of the closing date i.e. 19/11/2019 can also apply.
- RRC is only recommending the names of successful candidates. The process of appointment thereof is managed by the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Central Railway.
- Central Railway (abbreviated CR and मध्य) is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.
- The railway zone was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways, including the Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the Scindia State Railway of the former princely state of Gwalior, Nizam State Railway, Wardha Coal State Railway and the Dholpur Railways.
- The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003.
- The Central Railway General Manager’s official residence (erstwhile GIPR agent’s residence), ‘Glenogle’-a Grade II-B heritage bungalow, is located on Bhausaheb Hire Marg (Mount Pleasant Road), adjacent to the Maharashtra Chief minister’s official residence ‘Varsha’ in Malabar Hill, Mumbai.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form