Advt. No.: General Recruit./WIHG/2016-17-Vol-V/Estt.
WADIA INSTITUTE OF HIMALAYAN GEOLOGY
33, General Mahadeo Singh Road
DEHRA DUN—248001 (U.K.)
Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology invites application for the post of 12 Scientist-B, Project Scientist & Research Associate. Apply Before 15 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Scientist-B
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- (Per Month)
Grade Pay: 5400/-
2.Post Name: Project Scientist
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.60000/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Research Associate
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.36000/- (Per Month)
- For Scientist-B: First class M.Sc Degree in Geology.
- For Project Scientist: Ph.D in Earth System Sciences/ Physics, M.Sc in Geology/ Geophysics/ Geo Informatics/ Physics.
- For Research Associate: Ph.D, M.Sc/ M.Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geoinformatics/ Geophysics/ Physics.
- The qualifications and experience mentioned are the minimum requirement. The Institute reserves the right to short list the candidates based on their qualifications and experience.
- The number of positions mentioned above can increase or decrease. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any position, if suitable candidates are not available. The Institute reserves the right to prepare a panel of candidates and fill the positions falling vacant or the positions in the same or other sponsored projects during the validity of the panel out of the candidates in the panel.
- SC/ST and OBC Candidates must furnish attested copies their category certificate issued by the competent authority. OBC candidates should produce a certificate starting that they do not belong to creamy layer as contemplated in Govt. orders.
- Maximum 5 (Five) years of age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category and women candidates or for physically handicapped persons and 3 (three) years age relaxation for the candidates of OBC category will also be allowed. Three years age relaxation to the Government sponsored project employees working in the Institute will also be allowed.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax experience and age in case of exceptionally qualified and meritorious candidates. The Institute also reserves the right to relax age or qualification in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced deserving candidates.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel. In case advance copy of application is submitted, the candidate called for interview will be allowed to attend the interview only if he/she brings a No Objection Certificate from his present employer.
- Incomplete applications, applications not submitted on prescribed form or applications not as per any of the conditions of this detailed advertisement notice available on the web-site of the Institute will be liable to be rejected.
- The above mentioned position is a purely temporary position for a maximum period of 5 years and co-terminus with the tenure of the relevant sponsored project. There is no possibility of regularization of the services of the concerned appointee under the relevant sponsored project.
- All application received will be considered by a Screening Committee for short listing and the Screening Committee may restrict the candidates for interview on the basis of the qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
How to Apply WIHG Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed Application form along with attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets send to the Registrar, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, 33, General Mahadeo Singh Road, Dehradun-248001 (Uttarakhand) on or before 25.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application form: 25.01.2017 till 04:00 PM
click above to download
the employment notification