Last Date: 21 April, 2017
Indian Institute of Management
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak invites application for the post of 12 Junior Technical Superintendent, Accountant & Various Vacancies. Apply Before 21 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IIM Rohtak Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Technical Superintendent
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
2.Post Name: Accountant
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2800/-
Education Qualification:delhi sarkari naukri
- For Junior Technical Superintendent: Degree/Diploma (under 10+2+4/3 scheme) in Computer Science/IT/Electronics Engineering with specialization in Computers from a reputed institution or equivalent.
- For Accountant: A degree (under 10+2+3 scheme) in commerce or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Applications in Prescribed Format complete in all respects along with self-attested copies of certificates (including experience certificate) and mark sheets should be received at the following address by post/courier on or before April 21, 2017. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Interested candidates may also send a scanned copy of their filled & signed application in the Prescribed Format and duly signed other relevant documents, in advance to the following e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, the original should be sent as in (1) above.
- Applications not submitted in the Prescribed Application Format and without candidate’s signature will not be entertained.
- Separate Application Form should be filled, if applying for more than one position. The name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned in BOLD LETTERS on the top of envelop.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possesses at least the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down for the post.
- The internal candidate will be given relaxation of age, subject to actual period served in the Institute.
- All the above positions require a near 24Ã—7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
- Appropriate functional title may be assigned to the selected candidates at the positions advertised.
- Those who are in regular service in government/public sector establishments may be required to produce a No Objection Certificate, if called for selection process.
- The SC/ST candidates are required to attach the Caste certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India and issued by competent authority.
How to Apply IIM Rohtak Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates (including experience certificate) and mark sheets send to Chief Administrative Officer, I.I.M Rohtak M.D University Campus, Rohtak—124001 or send through email email@example.com on or before 21.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Application form: 21.04.2017