Advt No : AIESL/NR/HR/ 02 of 2018
Air India Limited(AIESL)
Air India Limited invites Application for the post of 115 Utility Hand & Driver. Walk-in-Interview held on 05 & 12 January 2019. Air India Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.airindia.in
Name of the post – Utility Hand & Driver
No of post – 115
Pay Scale – 16,800 pm and 18,600 pm
General Conditions:himachal government jobs
- Management reserves all rights to take any decision with regard to this exercise including cancellation of the exercise if it is so necessitated. Management also reserves the right to add/ delete/ alter any of the conditions of this exercise if necessitated.
- Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on fixed-terms contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- The contract is extendable for further term of 5 years depending upon satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the company.
- Candidates engaged on fixed-terms contract basis will be entitled for Provident Fund, Gratuity and ESI, if applicable, as per policy of the company.
- The candidates will initially be positioned at DELHI. However the job is transferable to any station in India, based on Company’s requirement.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation at the place of posting.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- SC/ST candidates reporting for Skill Test and residing beyond 80 KM. from the venue of the test and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel. Candidates are also advised to submit self-Account cancelled cheque / copy of selfaccount cheque along with fare reimbursement form.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the laid down eligibility criteria, prescribed for the post before reporting for Walk-in.
- At any stage, if it is found that the particulars furnished by the candidate in the Application or Testimonials are incorrect/false or the candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria Prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected without making any further reference and if appointed, the appointment would be terminated. AIESL shall not be responsible for cases where the candidate(S) resigned from his/her previous employment and joined AIESL.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing in any outside influence with regard to the selection of the candidate shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.
- Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organisation,approved by DGCA (India) under Car 145, to undertake MRO activities in India. AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 1st December 2018 to fill up the posts of “Utility Hand” and “Drivers” from the open market on Fixed Term Employment (FTE) basis.
- The selected candidates will be posted at Delhi base of Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL, MRO) or any other station of AIESL/MRO as required by the Company. Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed immediately. Vacancy Positions are tentative and may increase/decrease, depending upon the company’s requirement. Release of candidates from the panel would depend upon the requirement of AIESL and decision taken by the Company in this regard.
- No Experience will be accepted without attestation by the HR / Admin of the concerned Airlines / MRO mentioning the name, Designation, contact Number & email id of the concerned authority.
- In case of large number of candidates reporting for the test, the same may continue/to be held on the next day or subsequent days. Candidates reporting for the test may take note of this and outstation candidates may be required to stay back on their own arrangements.
- The candidates belonging to OBC categories, at the time of walk-in interview, must submit a self–attested photocopy of the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, recently issued by the Competent Authority in the format as prescribed by Govt. of India. The Certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause. The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List published by the Government of India and not as per the State Lists.
- Applicants ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 who are eligible for the upper age relaxation, must produce the Domicile Certificate to this effect at the time of Interview from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division, with whose jurisdiction the applicant had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The applicant should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria as on 1st December 2018. Other particulars furnished should be correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the posts, the candidatures is liable to be rejected and, if engaged, services would be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Interested candidates meeting with the Eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 01st December 2018 may attend the walk-in (Skill Test & Assessment) as per given schedule at the Venue mentioned below, with non-refundable application and processing fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) for Gen. and OBC candidates & Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates towards processing fees, by means of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services limited” Payable at Delhi.
- All candidates, who are meeting the eligibility criteria, are hereby informed to attend the Walk-In skill test as per above given schedule. Candidates have to bring following Original documents along with a set of Xerox copies of the same on the day of Walk-In.
- All original qualification certificates as per eligibility criteria.
- All original experience certificates.
- Original Valid Driving Licences for Both LMV & HMV. (Only for Candidates appearing For the Post of Driver)
- Proof for Date of Birth & Permanent and Present Address
- ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)2 Passport photo.
- Non-refundable application & processing fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates & Rs.250/- (Two Hundred Fifty Only) towards processing fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates, by means of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services limited” payable at Delhi.
Walk-in Date & Time:05 & 12-01-2019 09:30 AM.
Eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format bring following Original documents along with a set of Xerox copies of the same on the day of Walk-In.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form