Advt No : TMC/VIZAG/AD-121/2018
Tata Memorial Centre(TMC)
TMC aka Tata Memorial Centre Invites applications for the post of 115 Nurse A, Technician & Various Vacancy. Apply before 19 October 2018. TMC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.tmc.gov.in
Name of the post — Nurse A, Technician & Various Vacancy
No of post — 115
Pay Scale — Level 12 to 4
M.D./Ph.D, M.Sc., B.E./ B.Tech, Diploma, B.Sc., 12th.
General Conditions:upsc notifications
- Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application. Experience will be reckoned post required qualifications.
- Reservation of posts under various categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
- Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Other categories as per the instructions of Govt. of India as under:05 Years: SC /ST ,03 Years: OBC, 10 Years: PWD [additional 5 years in case of SC/ST & 3 years in case of OBC.
- Ex-servicemen : length of service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per the instructions of Govt. of India.
- Age relaxation maximum by 5 years for Departmental candidates, candidates with additional qualification and higher experience and candidates working in TMC on temporary basis / under project / on contract basis.
- Candidate shall pay the application fee of Rs.300/- online using Debit Card / Credit Card.
- SC /ST / Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
- The application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In addition to pay, other allowances including DA, HRA, TA etc. will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
- Training & Development : All officers will be eligible for institutional financial support for active participation in National and International Medical Meetings, Workshops and Conferences after their probation is closed.
- Medical Facility : Will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
- Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units of TMC (Tata Memorial Hospital,Mumbai, ACTREC, Mumbai, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital,Sangrur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Vizag, Mahamana Pt.Madan Mohan Maliviya Cancer Centre(BHU),Varanasi, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Varanasi, BBCI,Guwahati on the needs of the Units concerned as and when necessary.
- The TMC also may exercise the option to offer appointments on “Contract Basis” for a fixed term on a consolidated remuneration.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:01-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:19-10-2018 05:30 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at TMC’s website (https://tmc.gov.in/) from 01 Oct 2018 to 19 Oct 2018 05:30 PM. After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificate as a proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, age relaxation for reserved category & Persons with Disability along with the copy to H.R.D. Department, 2nd floor, Service Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai — 400 012.. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 26 Oct 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification