Advt. No: 6-1/2016 Admn-III (N)
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT
SAFDARJANG HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the posts of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse) on
contractual basis for a period of Six (06) months or till vacancies are filled on regular basis, whichever is earlier in the prescribed format and on the other terms & conditions, as per details mentioned below.
VMMC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse)
No. of Vacancy: 113 Posts (UR- 58, SC- 18, ST- 08, OBC — 29)
Pay Scale: Rs.45800/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. (Hons.) in (Nursing) from a recognised University or Institute/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised University or Institute/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from recognised University or Institute Or Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognised Board or Council and Two and half years experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the above educational qualification.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:sarkari naukri
- Application Process: Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals in the prescribed format for the posts of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse) in VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital New Delhi on contract basis for a period of 06 (six) months only or till vacancies are filled on regular basis whichever is earlier.
- Application Fees: Application fees for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 500/- + Bank Transaction Charge, fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 200/- + Bank Transaction Charge, Persons with disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee subject to submission of necessary certificate from a competent authority in support of their claim of disability. Feess hall be paid through online mode only; no other mode will be accepted. The Application fees will be
- Application will be accepted by the online system only after submission of prescribed fee as mentioned at point no02.
- Candidates are advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details shall be entertained at any later stage.
- No certificates/mark sheets are required to be submitted along with ‘On-line application forms’. Candidates shall have to produce all required documents pertaining to eligibility for verification before joining and/or when called for by the competent authority failing which he/she shall be disqualified.
- Before filling of the Online Application, for convenience, the Candidate should have scanned images of following documents ready (soft copy) in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Scanned copy of recent Colored Photograph (Max size 50KB)
- Scanned Signature of the candidate (Max size 20KB)
- A valid E-mail id, Mobile Number and aadhar no. is mandatory for the submission of Online Application. Provided E-Mail id and Mobile number is advised to kept active till the declaration of results.
- Mobile phones/Communication devices/gadgets, electronic watches & calculators etc. shall not be permitted in the examination Hall.
- The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent. However, the candidate must retain his/her Confirmation Page and fee receipt for record and future reference.
- Candidates are required to keep with them aadhar card and shall produce the same on demand at the time of examination.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official website of Safdarjang Hospital, www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in regularly for further updates.
How to Apply VMMC Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online through the website http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in form 03.05.2017 to 15.05.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 03.05.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 15.05.2017
Online Examination Date (Tentative): 26.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form