Advt. No.: AIIMS/RES(04)/2017/178
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
AIIMS Jodhpur invites application for the post of 111 Senior Residents. Apply Online Before 30 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AIIMS Jodhpur Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Residents
No. of Vacancy: 111 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification: MD/DNB in relevant discipline or MDS in relevant discipline.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:government jobs
- Tenure: The appointment is initially for a period of One (01) year extendable upto Three (03) years. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for permanent absorption in the institute
OR for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- Remuneration: The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- Expiry of Appointment: The contract will automatically expire on completion of One (01) Year, which may
extendable upto three (03) years based on performance & conduct. The appointment can be terminated at
any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be as per the Central Residency Scheme and Institute Policy.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full
or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving
- The prescribed qualification is minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any
candidate for selection.
- This appointment is full time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He / She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He / She should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable
to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
How to Apply AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://aiimsjodhpur.edu.in from 01.06.2017 to 30.06.2017 till 17.00 hours. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application Form: 01.06.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Form: 30.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form