Last Date:21 September,2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL aka Bharat Electronics Limited invites Sarkari Job Applications for the post of 11 Senior Engineer & Manager. Apply Online before 21 September 2019. BEL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bel-india.in
Name of the post – Senior Engineer & Manager
No of post – 11
Pay Scale – 50,000 – 1,60,000/-, 70,000 – 2,00,000/-
BE/B.Tech/ AMIE / GIETE or ME/M.Tech in concerned discipline.
General Conditions:government jobs
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- NOC: Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘ No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- GEN/OBC candidates applying for the above posts are required to submit an online application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms.
- Candidates whose Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application / advertisement will not be considered for interview.
- BEL reserves the right to debar you at any stage of the written test / interview proceedings, if your candidature is not considered suitable for any reason.
- Candidates who are unable to produce their Engineering Degree, Marks Card and Certificate in original on the day of interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Canvassing in any form
will result in disqualification.
- The admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by
How To Apply:
- Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria may download the application form from the website www.bel-india.com and send it along with the photocopies of the following documents:
1. SSLC Marks Card as proof of age.
2. Graduation Marks Card and final degree certificate.
3. Experience certificate/s (if applicable).
4. Category Certificate (OBC Caste certificate issued on or after 01.09.2018.)
5. Copy of Application Fee Payment Receipt
- Candidates willing to apply should submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility and the Application fee payment receipt/Challan with the Journal Number, in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of Sr. Engineer – Electronics/Civil/Mechanical/Electrical or Manager (Civil)” and addressed to DGM (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010 by post/courier.
- The last date of receiving completed application is 21st September, 2019.
- For Example: if someone is applying for the post of Sr. Engineer (Electronics) then on the sealed cover the candidate should mention “Application for the post of Sr. Engineer (Electronics)”.
- Kindly note that all the candidates have to send both hard copy and excel sheet. All the candidates have to send their details in excel sheet in the format (refer ANNEXURE-A) at email:
firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the e-mail should be-Application for the post of Sr. Engineer – Electronics/Civil/Mechanical/Electrical or Manager (Civil).
- If hard copy of the application is not received by the last date then your candidature will not be considered (even if the candidate has sent the excel sheet).
- Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures or received after due date or are not meeting the criteria indicated above will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Mere short-listing/attendance in the written test/interview does not entitle them to any claim for the post. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian nationals need apply. It may be noted that the number of post mentioned above are subject to change depending on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test/interview will be sent by e-mail only to the id that is furnished. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. Please note applications by hand will not be accepted.
- Starting with the manufacture of a few communication equipment in 1956, BEL started producing receiving valves in 1961, germanium semiconductors in 1962 and radio transmitters for AIR in 1964.
- In 1966, BEL set up a radar manufacturing facility for the army and in-house R&D. In 1967, BEL began manufacturing transmitting tubes, silicon devices and integrated circuits. The PCB manufacturing facility was established in 1968.
- In 1970, BEL started making black & white TV picture tubes, X-ray tubes and microwave tubes. In 1971, BEL set up facilities for the manufacture of integrated circuits and hybrid micro circuits. 1972, BEL established manufacturing facilities for TV transmitters for Doordarshan. In 1973, BEL began manufacturing frigate radars for the navy.
- Under the government’s policy of decentralisation and due to strategic reasons, BEL set up new units at different location across the country. The second unit of BEL was set up at Ghaziabad in 1974 to manufacture radars and Tropo communication equipment for the Indian Air Force. The third unit was established at Pune in 1979 to manufacture image converter and image intensifier tubes.
- In 1980, the first overseas office of BEL was set up in New York for the procurement of components and materials.
- In 1981, a manufacturing facility for magnesium manganese dioxide batteries was set up at Pune. The Space Electronic Division was set up at Bangalore to support the satellite programmes in 1982. That year, BEL achieved a turnover of Rs. 1 billion (US$21 million).
- In 1983, the Andhra Scientific Company (ASCO) was taken over by BEL converted it to its fourth manufacturing unit at Machilipatnam. In 1985, the fifth unit was set up in Chennai for supply of tank electronics, with proximity to HVF, Avadi. The sixth unit was set up at Panchkula the same year to manufacture military communication equipment.
- In 1986, BEL set up three units. Its seventh unit was set up at Kotdwara to manufacture switching equipment, the eighth unit to manufacture TV glass shell at Taloja (Navi Mumbai) and the ninth unit at Hyderabad to manufacture electronic warfare equipment.
- In 1987, a separate Naval Equipment Division was set up at Bangalore to give greater focus to naval projects. The first Central Research Laboratory was established at Bangalore in 1988 to focus on futuristic research and development.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form