Advt. No.: 4/2016
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences applications for the post of 11 Senior Consultant, Junior Research Fellow & Various Vacancies. Walk-in-Interview 12 & 13 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Senior Consultant
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.50000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No.of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification:government jobs
- For Senior Consultant: MD/M.S.(Ay) Computer Knowledge-MS Office etc.
- For Junior Research Fellow: BAMS Computer Knowledge-MS Office etc.
General Information to the candidates:
- A written test followed by interview will be held on for the post of Senior consultant and JRF.
- Sl. No 1,2, posts are for RARI extension centre , North East plan in four different place of Sikkim at Singtam, Jorthang, Gazying and Mangan.
- Age limit of the candidate will be determined as on date of interview. Relax able in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Government rules.
- The engagement of above post are initially for a period for one year which may be curtailed or extended at
the discretion of the competent authority and their engagement will be co-terminus with the project.
- The engagement of above post will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or
- Applicants should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificates etc. with a set
of photo copy and two recent passport size photographs.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interviews.
- The Selection Committee has right to select or reject application of candidate & selection procedure.
How to Apply CCRAS Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with Original & copy of relevant documents, bio-data, two recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: Assistant Director In-Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date Of Interview: 12,13.01.2017 at 10:30 A.M