Vacancy No: 71-76/18
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector—29, Gurgaon(Haryana)—122001
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Name of the post — MANAGER & ASSISTANT MANAGER
No of post — 11
Pay Scale — Not Specified
The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
General Instructions:delhi sarkari naukri
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Start date of online registration:03-10-2018.
Last date of online registration:23-10-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification