Advertisement No.: 14 Year 2016
GOA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
3rd Floor, 18th June Road,
Nr.Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji-Goa 403001
Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 15.12.2016. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online.
2. Age: He/She shall not be more than 40 years of age on the last date of the receipt of application: Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed by the Government in respect of the Government servants and other categories of persons as may be notified by special order issued in this behalf by the Government from time to time, provided further that the age limit of the candidate shall not exceed the limit of 50 years.
1.Post Name: Junior Scale Officer
No. of Vacancy: 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: Degree from an University established by an Act of Parliament or any State Legislature in India or other educational institutions with Knowledge of Konkani.delhi sarkari naukri
- The syllabus for the competitive written examination is published in Official Gazette Series I, No. 27 dated 03.10.2013 and can be seen at www.goaprintingpress.gov.in The same is also available on Commission’s website.
- The minimum passing percentage for competitive written examination for unreserved category shall be 65 percent of the total marks, the passing percentage for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall be minimum 55 percent of the total marks and Other Backward Class, Differently Abled Persons and for Children of Freedom Fighters, it shall be minimum 60 percent of the total marks.
- The Commission shall invite five times the number of candidates as against the number of vacancies advertised, for the oral interview purely on merit of the competitive written examination only, with due regard to the policy on reservation. In case there are more candidates securing the same number of marks as the last candidate, all such candidates shall also be called for the oral interview.
- The marks allotted for competitive written examination are 250 and for oral interview are 40.
- The final selection will be in order of merit based on the combined marks scored by the candidates in competitive written examination and oral interview.
- Individual call letters along with hall ticket will be sent to the candidates with detailed instructions for examination. The date of competitive written examination and screening test shall be published in local dailies. The selection of candidates is further subject to the relevant rules in force.
How to Apply Goa PSC Vacnacy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://goapsc.gov.in on or before 15.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.12.2016
click above to download
the employment notification