Last Date: 31st January, 2018
Notice No. RRC/NR 02/2018/Apprentice Act
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL,
Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date, to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of RRC on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days. RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
Date and Time of opening of Online Application. At 1200 Hrs on 31.12.2018
Date & Time of Closing of Online Application At 1200 Hrs on 31.01.2019
Expected Date of Display of Merit Between 15.02.2019 to 15.03.2019
JOB DETAILSgovernment jobs
1.Name of the post- Act Apprentices
No of post- 1092
Age Limit: (as on 31/01/2019.)
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 31-01-2019.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
(as on date of issue of notification)
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India
ABOUT NORTHERN RAILWAY
The Northern Railway is one of the 17 Railway zones of India and the northernmost zone of the Indian Railways. Its headquarter is New Delhi Baroda House near India Gate. Officially notified as a new railway zone on 14 April 1952, its origin goes back to 3 March 1859. On 14 April 1952, the Northern Railway zone was created by merging Jodhpur Railway, Bikaner Railway, Eastern Punjab Railway and three divisions of the East Indian Railway north-west of Mughalsarai (Uttar Pradesh). On 3 March 1859, Allahabad-Kanpur, the first passenger railway line in North India was opened, which falls under Northern Railway zone.
- Railway Administration will not be responsible for any inadvertent error in the advertisement (RRC website would be primary and main source of contact with the candidates for various information during the selection.)
- The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- This Notice is also available in RRC Website. English version shall be applicable in case of any ambiguity/ dispute in two versions.
- In case any applicant has difficulty in registering their applications ONLINE, they are free to contact the help line numbers as available on RRC website on all working days at 0930 Hrs to 1800 Hrs.
- Notified slots are subject to change i.e. increase or decrease as per the administration requirement.
- Merely Registering/filling up online application on RRC website does not entitle the candidate being eligible for selection process.
- Railway Administration reserves the rights to engage eligible candidates.
- The decision of Railway Administration on all matters relating to eligibility, place, date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection etc. shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- The candidature of the applicants shall be liable to be rejected at any stage of selection/engagement process in case of concealment of any fact, which is in contravention to the above laid down conditions. The decision of the Railway Administration shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the process. Applicant has to make their own arrangements. The Railway Administration reserves the right to fix any date, as deemed suitable, change place or postpone (at its own convenience), or even cancel the process due to unforeseen circumstances against which no claim will be accepted. No request for change of date &venue will be entertained at any stage.
- Candidates should bring all documents uploaded with ONLINE Application Form in Original along with one set of self attested photo copies i.e. (Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate & Marks Sheet, ITI Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT with Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate, Ex-SM Discharge or Dependent Certificate etc.) on the day of Document Verification at the given Place and Time on EAdmit Card to be downloaded from RRC website, without which candidature will be cancelled. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi Should be accompanied by a self attested translation in English/Hindi.
HOW TO APPLY
- Steps to be followed for filling the ONLINE Application Click on the “Engagement of Act Apprentice” Link ONLINE Application. Information to Candidate (Notification)
Candidate Registration – Fill the detail i.e Name, Community, Category, Mobile No., Email ID & Date of Birth and submit. On successful registration candidate will get Password for login
subsequently on given Email ID & by SMS on registered Mobile Number.
- Login-“Candidate Dashboard containing update profile, Upload document, payment of Online Fee and final submission will appear”.
Enclosures to be uploaded with the Online Application
Applicant must upload following documents/certificates with the online application failing which application will be rejected.
- Proof of date of birth (10th or Matric certificate).
- Proof of Essential educational i.e. 10th pass Mark sheet & ITI trade certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT with mark sheet as the case may be prescribed for the trade.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM etc Certificate in prescribed format as per Annexure available on RRC website i.e. www.rrcnr.org
click above to download
the employment notification