Advt No: Admn/Faculty/02/2018-AIIMS.JDH
All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)
AIIMS aka All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur(Rajasthan) invites Application for the post of 103 Professor Vacancy 2018. AIIMS Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post — Professor
No of post — 103
Pay Scale — Rs 168900,Rs 148200,Rs 138300,Rs 101500
MD/MS With experience.
General Condition:police recruitment
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- Application Process:- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website i.e. http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. The last date of online submission of applications will be Thirtieth Day (30th Day) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
- The On-line application will be closed after Thirtieth Day (30th Day) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The Candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS,Jodhpur prescribed and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.
- Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz. SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD (OL) will be considered subject of Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate/ competent authority on the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the certificate.OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belongs to Creamy Layer and their subcaste should be match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidates will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under PwBD (OL) quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability. Person who want to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority in prescribed format.
Online Application forms will be received by:05-11-2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 05-11-2018 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form