Advt. No.: RT/05/2017
Heavy Engineering Corporation
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, a Central Govt. Public Sector Enterprise was established in the year 1958. It is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipments, machines and renders turnkey Project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up which includes casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team.
HEC Ltd is growing fast and catering to increasing market demand of its products and services. We invite applications from dedicated and committed professionals with high degree of initiative and intuitive forward thinking for the following posts:
HECL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Manager (Marketing)
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.32900-58000/-
2.Post Name: Deputy Manager (HR)
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.24900-50500/-
3.Post Name: Assistant Manager (HR)
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
- For Senior Manager: Bachelor Degree in Engineering preferably in Mechanical/Mining Machinery/ Metallurgy or equivalent from AICTE recognized University/Institute with first class (60% marks) or equivalent CGPA.
- For Deputy Manager: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relations of minimum 2 yrs duration or MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/HR or equivalent from recognized University.
- For Assistant Manager: Degree in Law / Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws.
- Applicants are advised to check the career section of our website regularly for regular updates.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. HECLTD will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application.
- Applicants serving in Government / Quasi Govt., Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview.
- Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right on them for engagement and to be called for the interview. Corporation reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.
How to Apply HECL Vacancy: Interested candidates may Online through website http://hecltd.com from 03.10.2017 to 23.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.10.2017
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 25.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form