Employment Notice No. 03/2016
Integral Coach Factory, Chennai
Ministry of Railways
Applications are invited on plain A-4 size paper, in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment in posts in Level-2 with Pay Rs 19,900/-, and Level-5 with Pay Rs.29,200/- (earlier Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- and Rs. 2800/- Pay Band —1 of Rs.5200-20200 in 6th CPC) in Integral Coach Factory against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement quota) for the year 2016-17, in the following Games/ Events.
1.Post Name: Senior Clerk
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
2.Post Name: Junior Clerk/ Technician Grade-III
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2800/-
Note:government doctor jobs
- As players for male team are only required, male candidates alone are eligible to apply.
- No post is exclusively reserved for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- In case of non-availability of suitable candidates for a particular Game/Event, the post will not be filled with candidates found suitable in other Game/Event.
The candidates, who apply in response to this notification and are found eligible for consideration for appointment against sports quota, will be assessed based on their performance during Trial & Interview as detailed.
In case, the candidates are found suitable and are appointed in the Railways they have to undergo training for the period prescribed for the particular post in which they will be offered appointment, in case training is necessary for the particular post.
- The specific position played in the particular Game/ Event, if applicable, Page 6 of 7 should be mentioned without fail.
- The decision of ICF in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, issue of free rail passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of Interview/ Trial, selection, allotment of post to selected candidates etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
- ICF administration reserves the right to alter the stages of recruitment of cancel part or whole or any recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidate should attend the Trial at the date, time & venue specified by ICF administration and any request for change of date, time & venue will not be entertained.
- The candidate will have to make their own arrangements for their stay at Chennai or the place indicated for a few days while attending Trial / Interview. No TA/DA/ Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection/ Trial/ interview.
- As the date of Trials has been fixed, candidates who are applying in response to this notification should be in readiness to appear before the Trial committee on the date of Trials. Eligible candidates will be intimated through email and SMS only.
- Candidates may note that submitting fake/ forged documents or any information furnished being found false or incorrect, his candidature/ application is liable to be cancelled/ terminated without any notice at any stage i.e. Trial/ Interview/ Empanelment/ Appointment. Further, such candidates are liable for criminal prosecution. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of the candidature.
- Incomplete/illegible applications and applications without requisite enclosures will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Mere calling for Trial/Interview will not be a guarantee for appointment
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply in plain paper along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & one passport size photograph send to Assistant Personal Officer/G, Integral Coach Factory, Chennai-600038
Last Date: 13.02.2017