GOVERNMENT OF MEGHALAYA
DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT & CRAFTSMEN TRAINING
DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR:SHILLONG
Application in the Standard Form are invited from the candidates who are citizen of India as defined by the constitution of India for filling up of various vacant posts under Regulation 3 (F) of the MPSC (Limitation of Functions) Regulations 1972 in different Industrial Training Institutes of Meghalaya as follows:
1.Post Name- Instructor
No of Vacancy- 10 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.14100-27510/- (for Degree/Diploma Holder) & 11300-22000/- (for Trade Certificate holder)
- The Principal Secretary to the Government of Meghalaya, Shillong with reference to letterÂ No. LBG. 21/2016/8, dated 5th May, 2016.
- The Secretary, Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong for information.
- The Director of Information & Public Relations, Meghalaya, Shillong. He is requested toÂ publish the Advertisement in the leading English Dailies as well as Local VernacularÂ Publication one each from Shillong/Tura/Jowai.
- All Government ITIs for information. They are requested to display the Advertisement in theirÂ Notice Board.
- The Principal, Government Industrial Training Institute, Tura. He is requested to receive theÂ application forms and submit the same to the Directorate by a special messenger on 1stÂ August, 2016 without fail.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply along with attested copy of relevant documents & experience certificate send to Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Grove Site, Keating Road, Shillong or Office of the Principal, Government ITI, Araimile, Tura on or before 29.07.2016.government doctor jobs
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 29.07.2016
click above to download
the employment notification