Advt. No: AIIMS/Bhopal /Nursing/2017 /01
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal
Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (Madhya Pradesh)
AIIMS Bhopal is a premier Institute of National Importance (INI) established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
1.Name of the post- Associate Professor (Reader)
No of post- 03 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
2.Name of the post- Assistant Professor (Lecturer in Nursing)
No of post- 07 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Important Notes:employment news
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS Bhopal reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation policy is as per the roster provided by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD) will be as per Govt. of India guidelines. Director of the Institute reserves rights to fill the seats in phased manner.
- Age, experience and all other prescribed qualifications will be counted as on closing date of submission of application form.
- The period of experience shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The Institute reserve the right to restrict/ shortlist the number of candidates for Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- The employees of the Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) as per the provisions contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003- ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Jabalpur (M.P.)
- All information/ updates pertaining to this advertisement including result, joining etc. will be displayed on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
How to Apply:
Send application by 12-06-2017 only.
Last Date: 12-06-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form