Last Date:09 August,2019
Advt No : 1/2019
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
CSMCRI aka Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 09 Scientist. Apply before 09 August 2019. CSMCRI Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.csmcri.org
Name of the post – Scientist
No of post – 09
Pay Scale – 90688/- (Per Month)
M.Sc., M.E./M.Tech., PhD.
General Conditions:govt jobs
- Only Indian nationals need apply.
- The appointment will be in CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR-CSMCRI), Bhavnagar, Gujarat under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an Autonomous Body. However, the appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Lab/Institutes of CSIR situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications for the post.
- Exceptionally meritorious and deserving candidates may be considered for higher initial pay by the Competent Authority.
- Mere fulfillment of essential qualifications and experience does not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Test/Interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts and organize a Written Test/Trade Test or Seminar if considered necessary for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to call for Test/Interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates applying against Post Codes 3.1 and 3.2 must note that the selected candidates will be required to work at the Marine Algal Research Station (MARS) located at Mandapam, Ramanathapurm District, Tamilnadu and not at the CSIR – CSMCRI headquarters located at Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
- Only outstation candidates (within India) called for interview will be reimbursed Travelling Allowance (TA) as admissible under rules i.e. a single Second Class Railway Fare (by Mail or Express) each way from their normal place of residence, or from the place of undertaking the journey, whichever is nearer to Bhavnagar on production of proof of journey. For road journeys between stations not connected by rail, the actual bus fare or road mileage at the lowest rate as admissible under rules, will be reimbursed on production of documentary proof (bus tickets), provided the distance covered by road is more than 20 miles each way.
- CSIR-CSMCRI reserves the right not to fill up the posts, if required. The number of vacancies indicated above may vary i.e. it may increase or decrease at the time of actual selection. This advertisement does not necessarily tantamount to the selections being actually made. The selection process is subject to the GoI/CSIR instructions prevalent at a given point of time during the various stages of the selection process.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for a specified period from the date of taking over charge of the post. The probationary period may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority. After successful completion of probationary period, they will be considered for confirmation in accordance with the extant rules.
- As the Screening of applications will be done on the basis of information furnished in the application forms by the applicants, it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and CSIR-CSMCRI will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. The decision of Director, CSIR-CSMCRI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or person or agency on behalf of the candidate.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should also be recorded.However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach the above address at the earliest.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- In case of universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates must convert the same into percentage – based on the formula devised by the concerned University/Institute – at the appropriate place in the Application Form.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in any foreign language, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be submitted.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
- With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
- Inaugural function was attended by Shri K.C. Reddy, Minister for Production of Government of India, Shri U.N. Dhebar, Chief Minister of Saurashtra, Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar, Director General, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), Shri P.A. Narielwala, Adviser, Tata Chemicals, Sir Krishna kumar Sinhji, Ex-ruler of the then Bhavnagar Princely State and many other important dignitaries.
- The mission of the Institute and its people is to work in partnership with visionary sponsors and collaborators to generate the knowledge and innovations required for efficient utilization of our coastal wasteland, sea water, marine algae, solar power and silicates. The Institute will also harness its capabilities in biosciences, chemical transformation, process engineering, environmental monitoring, separation science and analysis to address focused needs of industries and organizations in the region and beyond.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form