Kolkata Port Trust
Kolkata (West Bengal)
Kolkata Port Trust invites applications for the post of 09 Nurses on contractual basis. Walk-in-Interview 14 & 15 May 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Nurses
No of post-09
Pay Scale- 16848 (Per Month)
Diploma in General Nursing cum Midwifery.
Terms and Conditions:tamilnadu govt employment
- Your engagement will be for the period of 12 months and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms and conditions as may be mutually agreed upon.
- You may avail of the facility of KoPT accommodation (unfurnished) on payment of license fee/rent as applicable, subject to availability.
- Admission, orientation and assessment of the patients’ nursing needs and planning patients’ care.
- Observation and collection/recording data for making diagnosis and nursing intervention, e.g. vital signs (BP, temp, pulse, respiration), intake-output chart, secretions and excretion and conditions of wounds etc, preservation and maintenance of hospital documents.
- Performing routine ward activity in making round in the wards with doctors and implement physician’s order in administering medication, injection, surgical dressing, catherization, bladder wash, Ryle’s Tube intubation and aspiration, intravenous and blood transfusion, helping in physical examination and investigations, collection of specimens and sending to the laboratory, enema and bowel wash, tube feeding (Lavage), Pre and Post Operative Care etc.
- Assist in direct care of the patients, e.g. maintaining personal hygiene bed making and assist in activity of daily living (ADL), eg, bed making, feeding, sponging, dressing etc.
- Maintenance of safe environment, segregation of Bio Medical Waste as per WBPCB guidelines,protect patients from any kind of injury and preserve legal and human rights in terms of health and illness.
- Provide patients and their family members with information about health, treatment, therapy and life style changes and impart health education to patients’.
- Assist in planning and administrating therapeutic diets.
- Co-ordinate health care with other members of the health team and maintain pier relationship.
- Assist in making ward requirement and periodical stock verification and keeping necessary records
- Service booking for radiological and pathological tests etc
- Hand over and takeover of ward equipment when changing shifts.
- Such other related jobs as may be assigned by superior authority.
- You will be entitled to 15 days’ leave in a year, which may be availed of with prior approval. For any unauthorized absence in excess of 15 days, pro-rata deduction would be made from the consolidated remuneration.
Date of Interview:14 & 15 May 2018 at 10.30 AM
Interested Candidates may apply appear for Interview along with two passport size recent photographs, all testimonials (originals & self attested photocopies) and Registration Certificate at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification