Northern Railway Zone
Northern Railway will conduct Walk-In-Interview drive on 10-10-2018 (10:00 AM) to fill up 9 contracual posts of General Duty and Specialists Doctors in the required project at the given venue.
Name of the post — General Duty & Specialist
No of post — 09
Pay Scale — Rs.75,000/-,Rs.95,000/-
MBBS degree and post Graduate Medical degree/diploma in subject concerned.
Terms & condition:employment news
- Engagement of retired Railway doctors & Central/State Govt. Doctors as CMPs would be purely on contract basis initially for period of one year on annual basis up to a maximum of 07 terms as per administrative requirement. The engagement of CMPs shall be for a period of one year or less from the date of entering into contract or till a regular incumbent joins or on attaining the age of 67 years by the retired railway & Central/State Govt. retired doctors engaged as CMPs shall not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. During the validity of contract, the CMP shall be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his/her carrier or on any ground by giving 15 days notice to the Railways. Railway administration reserves the right to terminate contract at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever. Essential educational qualification.
- For General Duty doctors: MBBS degree (with completion of internship) from any University/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- For specialist doctors : MBBS degree and post Graduate Medical degree/diploma in subject concerned from any University/Institution recognized by Indian Medical council.
- For specialist Medical Practitioners, three years experience is essential. For general duty doctors, the candidates with experience will be given preference. Contract is liable to be terminated, if the contract Medial Practitioner is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
- The contract doctor shall not be entitled for Railway quarter etc as a matter of right.
- Candidates should bring their application form along with original and attested copies of all educational certificates & mark-sheets (along with experience certificate). No TA/DA is admissible.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should bring their case certificate.
- Retired Doctors will bring a copy of their Pension Payment order (PPO).
- The offer of engagement to selected candidates shall be issued subject to availability of vacancy as per requirement in Hospital/Heath Units located at different stations on“as is where is basis”. Administrative reserves the right to change the place of posting and number of vacancy as per administrative needs. The CMP specialist doctors so selected shall also have to carry out general duties as and when required by Railway administration is addition to their special work.
Walk-In-Interview is:10-10-2018 (10:00 AM).
Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-interview along with bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification etc to given venue on 10-10-2018 (10:00 AM).
click above to download
the employment notification