Last Date:12 July,2019
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT)
NIT Jalandhar is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 09 permanent posts of Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 12-07-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
Name of the post – Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar and Various
No of post – 09
Pay Scale – Rs.37,400-67,000,Rs.15,600-39,100
1st class B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 5-15 yrs experience,/Master Degree in Library Science/ Informacation Science/ Documentation with 60 % marks and 5 yrs experience,MBBS Degree.
General Instruction:government jobs
- All Qualifications, Experiences and Age Limit will be considered as on or before 12.07.2019 (Closing date of online application form).
- All degrees mentioned in the application should be awarded by an Institute/ University recognized by the Government/other Statutory Bodies.
- As an Institute of National Importance, NIT Jalandhar strives to have a workforce which reflects an all-India character and hence candidates from all over the country are encouraged to apply.
- Persons serving in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs / Universities / Educational Institutions should send their applications either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Competent Authority of the organization serving, at the time of interview. They can, however, send advance copy of the application form.
- Candidates who will get selected for interview will have to produce original documents in support of all the particulars mentioned in their application form regarding their educational qualification, experience, and other claims etc.
- Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- Applications received on or before the published closing date will only be considered for scrutiny and selection.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum qualification and experience requirements does not entitle any candidate for a call for interview. A short listing criterion may be set higher than the minimum advertised.
- The Institute reserves the right to call all the eligible candidates or short listed candidates for interview/test after screening by the Institute. Institute may conduct a screening test if the numbers of applications are large in number. The marks obtained in screening test shall not be considered for preparation of merit list. The Institute also reserves the right to defer or cancel the selection process without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding on all the applicants who respond to this advertisement. No interim communication on the status of application will be entertained.
- Experienced and/or meritorious candidates may be granted higher starting pay on recommendation of the selection committee.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the Institute website. Beside, all information regarding selection test, Interview schedule etc. will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner, if, a candidate fails to visit / access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e., www.nitj.ac.in for updated information.
- The date for determining eligibility of candidates in every respect i.e. qualifications, experience and preferred age limit etc. shall be considered as on the closing date, i.e. the last date of the submission of online application form, failing which they may be debarred from the recruitment process.
- The short listed candidates may be required to appear for presentation, in addition to facing the Selection Committee. No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/interview.
- The Institute shall retain completed online applications data for non-shortlisted candidates only for three months after completion of recruitment process.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post in the prescribed manner and separate application with requisite fee must be submitted for each post.
- Applications which are not in prescribed form / without relevant supporting enclosures may be out rightly rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence /interim inquiries will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview including reasons for not being called for interview. Any dispute with regard to the selection/ recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Jalandhar.
- Any subsequent change received in recruitment rules or any other guideline shall be applicable accordingly.
- The city of Jalandhar is situated between the rivers Sutlej and Beas on National Highway 1. It is one of the important towns of Punjab and is known for rich educational, cultural and literary activities. It is an internationally renowned industrial centre for sports goods, leather goods and hand-tools. The city is 370 kms away from Delhi enroute to Amritsar and is easily accessible from Delhi by train or bus. The Shatabdi Express trains plying from New Delhi in the morning at 07.20 hrs and in the evening at16.30 hrs, are the best modes of travel to Jalandhar. This train takes less than 5 hours to reach Jalandhar City.
- The institute is located on the G T Road bye pass at a distance of 15 kms from Jalandhar bus-stand, 12 kms from Jalandhar city railway station and 18 kms from Jalandhar Cantt railway station. It is at a walking distance of half a km from Bidhipur railway crossing. Auto rickshaw and taxi services are available regularly from railway stations as well as the bus-stand.
- To build a rich intellectual potential embedded with interdisciplinary knowledge, human values and professional ethics among the youth, aspirant of becoming engineers and technologists, so that they contribute to society and create a niche for a successful career”.
- To become a leading and unique institution of higher learning, offering state-of-the-art education, research and training in engineering and technology to students who are able and eager to become change agents for the industrial and economic progress of the nation. To nurture and sustain an academic ambience conducive to the development and growth of committed professionals for sustainable development of the nation and to accomplish its integration into the global economy. To strive to be a Swachch NIT providing a guarantee of clean hostel, clean mess, clean water and hygienic & wholesome food to its students”.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form