Last Date:25 Nov,2019
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites applications from suitable candidates for 7 contractual posts of Flying Instructor, Technical Tradesman (Helicopter) and Various for a given project. Candidates should be medically fit and eligible in terms of educational qualifications.Candidates will be required to send applications to the given address by 25-11-2019 . Candidates are advised to read all eligibility requirements for determining their eligibility before applying to the posts.
Name of the post – Flying Instructor, Technical Tradesman (Helicopter) and Various
No of post – 07
Pay Scale – Rs.3,45,220/-,Rs.2,36,940/-,Rs.72,000/-,Rs.1,02,720/-
10+2 Science / CHPL/ATPL(H) licences, FRTO, Instrument rating(current), FIR(H) (current) and current DGCA Medical OR Clearance to fly from DGCA under Rule 160 OR QFI from the Armed Forces with CHPL.
General Conditions:delhi sarkari naukri
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the Advertisement / Recruitment process and / or the Selection Process depending upon the response of the advertised Posts thereunder, without issuing any further notice whatsoever. The number of vacancies can be modified as per discretion of the Management.
- A candidate is requested to apply only for which he/ she is suited and fulfilling all the criteria mentioned for the post.
- Mere submission of Application will not entail right for claiming engagment.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates as applicable at the time of Interview.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character & Antecedents, as the case may be, from the concerned Authorities, as per the Rules of the Company.
- Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Format. In case of no clarity/ discrepancy in the information provided,Application will be summarily rejected. No communication will be sent to the candidates.
- Furnishing wrong / incorrect information or suppression of relevant information will lead to rejection of candidate and the application will be out-rightly rejected.
- Candidates attending Personal Interview, wherever applicable, and staying beyond 50 miles from the venue of the Interview will be paid to and fro TA (Rail / Bus fare) by the shortest route on production of proof of travel as per Rules of the Company.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of Selection, conduct of interview, Verification of Documents etc. will be final and binding on candidates.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute/ cause will be in Bangalore only.
- Age and Experience to be counted as on 06/11/2019.
- Duly filled-in Application forms as per enclosed format at Appendix IV should be forwarded to the address given below, to reach latest by
The Deputy General Manager(HR)
P.B.No-1790, Vimanapura Post,
- It may be noted that the Application received after 25/11/2019 will not be considered.
- In case of any difficulty please contact us at 080-22322661.
- The eligible candidates short-listed based on initial screening for the Posts at Sl.No. 1,2,3,4 will be called directly for Interview, Candidates possessing more relevant experience will be considered for Interview. Candidates are required to bring the certificates/ documents (Original and Self- Attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience,Training, Caste, Disablility (As applicable), Ex-Servicemen discharge book, etc and passport size photogtraphs at the time of Interview.
- Eligible candidates short -listed based on initial screening for the Posts at Sl.No.5 will be called for the Written Test. The selection of candidates will be made exclusively based on the marks secured in the Written test. For shortlisting candidates for written test, candidates possessing more relevant experience will be considered first. In case there are more candidates in this section, the candidates who secured more marks in the qualifying examinations will be considered first. In case marks are also same for many candidates, senior in age will be considered first.
- Candidates are required to bring the certificates/ documents (Original and Self- Attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience,Training, Caste, Ex-Servicemen discharge book, etc and passport size photographs at the time of Document Verification.
- Candidates have to appear for Written Test at their own expenses, on the date, time & venue, which will be mentioned in their Admit Card.
- The place of written test centre and Interview is Bangalore. The Date, Time and Venue of Written Test & Interview will be intimated to the short-listed / eligible candidates through individual call letter and the Interview schedule will be hosted on our HAL website.
How To Apply:
- The eligible and interested candidates are required to download the application form attached herewith. After downloading, the candidates are requested to fill the details/ columns without missing any information. In case there is no space to write about the work experience / training details / qualification details or any other, candidates may use additional A4 sheet papers and attach the same with application format while forwarding to us.
- The last date to receive the application by HAL is 25/11/2019. The application should reach HAL Helicopter Division before the said date through Registered Post / Speed post / Courier only. Sending the application through email / fax will not be acceptable. Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
- HAL will not be responsible for any postal delay and will not consider any applications received beyond the due date whatsoever the reason.
- Candidates are required to fill the application in BOLD letters legibly and should not leave any columns blank. If there are some columns that are not applicable to them, then they have to write as Not Applicable. Corrections in the application will not be entertained.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence.
- The government-owned corporation is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace and is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India including Nasik, Korwa, Kanpur, Koraput, Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kasaragod. The HAL HF-24 Marut fighter-bomber was the first fighter aircraft made in India.
- HAL was established as Hindustan Aircraft Limited in Bangalore on 23 December 1940 by Walchand Hirachand who became Chairman of the company. The companies office was opened at a bungalow called “Eventide” on Domlur Road.
- The organisation and equipment for the factory at Bangalore was set up by William D. Pawley of the Intercontinental Aircraft Corporation of New York, who had already established Central Aircraft Manufacturing Company (CAMCO) in partnership with Chinese Nationalist government. Pawley obtained a large number of machine-tools and equipment from the United States.
- The Indian Government bought a one-third stake in the company and by April 1941 by investing 25 lakhs as it believed this to be a strategic imperative. The decision by the government was primarily motivated to boost British military hardware supplies in Asia to counter the increasing threat posed by Imperial Japan during Second World War. The Kingdom of Mysore supplied two directors, Air Marshal John Higgins was resident director. The first aircraft built was a Harlow PC-5 On 2 April 1942, the government announced that the company had been nationalised when it had bought out the stakes of Seth Walchand Hirachand and other promoters so that it could act freely. The Mysore Kingdom refused to sell its stake in the company but yielded the management control over to the Indian Government.
- In 1943 the Bangalore factory was handed over to the United States Army Air Forces but still using Hindustan Aircraft management. The factory expanded rapidly and became the centre for major overhaul and repair of American aircraft and was known as the 84th Air Depot. The first aircraft to be overhauled was a Consolidated PBY Catalina followed by every type of aircraft operated in India and Burma. When returned to Indian control two years later the factory had become one of the largest overhaul and repair organisations in the East. In the post war reorganisation the company built railway carriages as an interim activity.
- After India gained independence in 1947, the management of the company was passed over to the Government of India.
click above to download
the employment notification