Advertisement No. Rect/Admn-II/2017/1
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BOMBAY
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, an Institute of national importance, invites online application for the following position(s) initially on 3 years contract and may be considered for appointment on permanent basis subject to an assessment. The requisite qualification, experience etc. are given below:
1.Name of the post- Administrative Superintendent
No of post- 05 Post
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-Rs.34800
2.Name of the post- Administrative Superintendent
No of post- 02 Post
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-Rs.34800
General Information:latest andhra govt jobs
- All positions are initially on a contract for 3 years’. The performance of the selected/appointed staff member(s) shall be assessed before the expiry of their contract and only those found suitable will be offered a substantive post after completion of 3 years’ service on contract. Appointment of staff members on contract who are not found suitable for substantive post shall be terminated on completion of the contract period.
- Job.No.194 is identified suitable for VH, HH, OH (OA/OL/BL/OAL).
- Candidates desirous to apply for more than one post should apply on-line for each post separately.
- All the details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience (if any) laid down in the advertisement.
- Candidate should ensure that they have requisite qualification from recognized Board/ University / Institute.
- Eligibility of a candidate for the post applied shall be considered as on the last date of closing of online application interface.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for Scheduled Caste / PwD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in GoI orders. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by GoI in support of their claim at the time of application.
- Application fee Rs.50/- should be paid online for each post separately. However, no application fee for SC/ST, PwD & Women candidates.
- The appointment of the selected candidates is subject to being found medically fit as per the requirements of the Institute.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate during the tenure of his/her service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be terminated and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees.
How to Apply:
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online (Hard copy of the online application is not required to be sent by post). Last date of closing the online application interface is 5th June, 2017.
Last Date: 05.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification