National Physical Laboratory(NPL)
National Physical Laboratory (NPL) invites Application for the post of 06 Project Assistant & Research Associate on temporary basis. Walk-in-Interview 04 May 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Project Assistant II
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 25000 (Per Month)
2.Name of the post- Project Assistant-III
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 28000 (Per Month)
3.Name of the post- Research Associate-I
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 36000 (Per Month)
Project Assistant-II:- M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics)OR B.E (Electronics/Instrumentation)
Project Assistant-III & RA:- M.Sc. /B.E. (Electronics/ Instrumentation) or M.Tech. (Electronics/Instrumentation/ Automation/Illumination Engineering or M.Tech. (Applied Optics/Photonics/ Electronics/Instrumentation/ Automation/Illumination Engineering.
- Only those Candidates who have completed the essential qualification & result has been declared are eligible to apply. Result awaited/Final semester appeared or appearing/Ph.D submitted etc. are not eligible to apply. Experience if required in any post should only be post-qualification experience.
- The total duration for which Project staff could be engaged will be five years. Where the duration of the Sponsored/Consultancy Project is less than 5 years, the services will be co-terminus with the duration of the project. There would be no automatic shifting of Project staff from one project to another. On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project.
- Appointment under the new project would be made only after submission of `No Demand Certificate’ and `No Dues certificate’ in the previous project and submission of resignation from the previous project. The maximum duration, for which Project staff could be engaged in different projects taken together, will be 5 years, i.e. the total period of five years of engagement of Project staff in different projects taken together should be counted only from initial date of engagement in a project onwards.
- The performance of the Project staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be replaced. As such, the offer of appointment will be given for short duration i.e. 6-months/1 year,which may be extended further based on the recommendations of the selection/competent authority.
- Leave: Project staff will be entitled for one day leave for each completed month’s service.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Other benefits: Project Staff will be provided dispensary facility if available. Project Staff engaged as temporary project manpower shall be covered under group medical insurance scheme offered by insurance companies and expenditure shall be debited from the project staff.
- Registration for Ph.D.: The facility for Ph.D. registration shall be allowed to those Project Staff who have worked for a minimum period of two year and have at least cleared CSIRUGC Lecturer ship (NET) or GATE examination or published 01 papers in international peer reviewed ISI indexed journals.
- There would be no component of increment etc. for Project staff and the consolidated remuneration to be paid to Project staff may be called “Stipend”
- Candidate may apply for maximum 02 (Two) posts. Separate application may be submitted for each post code if a candidate is desirous of applying in more than 01 (One) Post.
- Mode of Selection: The candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed by Selection Committee.
- Candidate should go through the advertisement carefully for their suitability to the post.
Date of Interview:04-05-2018 at 10.00 AM.
Interested candidate may appear for Interview along with latest passport size photograph, original and self attested copies of all certificates/testimonials at time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification